Franklin Central Apartments(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$76
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

iStay Precinct(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$252
Miller Apartments Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Fitness centre
Pullman Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Restaurant
Sage Hotel Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$79
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Peppers Waymouth Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$108
  • Restaurant
Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$90
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$108
  • Restaurant
The Playford - MGallery by Sofitel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$109
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Ibis Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$79
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 January 2015

Hostel is smelly, dirty and a lot of things are broken. I know that hostels aren't hotels but the Adelaide Travellers Inn is one of the worst places I've been to in Australia.

We were first staying in a normal 4 bed dorm which was very small and the window very small. Even when we moved into a just cleaned ensuite dorm, there was still urin all over the ensuite bathroom. The staff came by later and clened the toilet but not the rest as she "just doesn't have the energy" to do it now. Sheets weren't very clean, chewing gums stuck to the beds and such.

Hostel is still located in the city and along the free downtown bus line but within that area it is one of the farthest hostels.

Hostel can be very noisy if you'r room is facing the balcony or any of the communal rooms.

Staff was except from the cleaning experience VERY VERY nice and helpful, which just doesn't match with the state of the place itself.

Room Tip: Get one of the ensuite rooms, they're less bad and not facing the really noisy areas.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Vieltraveller
Reviewed 26 December 2014

I stayed at this hostel for two nights while on my way to Perth....I wish I'd have just missed out Adelaide all together now. The only good points I can think of are that the man who ran it was super lovely and that I was only there for two nights. I don't think that the rooms were cleaned at all, even the bed sheets weren't exactly fresh. I booked an "en suite" 6 bed female dorm. The en suite turned out to be a sink in the corner of the room in a walled off section with no door. There wasn't a shower or toilet in the en suite. The toilet block itself wasn't great either, it was dirty and a few of the doors didn't work. The shower was also broken. It struck me that a lot of the people staying at this hostel were also working there. There was a balcony out the front which was nice. There was a "quiet after 10" rule - however I don't think there was anyone to enforce that rule as on both nights I stayed there, there was very loud parties out on said balcony which would then be covered in rubbish in the morning. I wouldn't recommend this hostel, nor would I stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank El D
Reviewed 7 December 2014

Great staff, very friendly & helpful. Rooms outdated, but clean. Great location. Only negative is the walls don't block out much noise, but having said that our room was next to the kitchen. Would stay here again

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2014 via mobile

4 of us stayed here when we came down for a football game from Sydney. The staff in the hostel were amazingly friendly and had a great knowledge of places to eat and attractions, along with the best way to get there. The rooms and bathrooms were clean, and whilst the hostel is a little outdated, it is not even close to the unhygienic hell hole that other reviews are making it out to be

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Steven K
Reviewed 6 November 2014

Great little hostel. Really clean and in a quiet part of the city. Has all the facilities you expect. Really enjoyed our stay here. Gary was very helpful and is an all round top bloke! He really took the time to make sure we were comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends