Adelaide DressCircle Apartments - Sussex Street
Ibis Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$74
  • Room Service
Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$102
  • Restaurant
Majestic Roof Garden Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$107
  • Restaurant
The Playford - MGallery by Sofitel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$108
US$100
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Adabco Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$72
Sage Hotel Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$68
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

All reviewsdress circlefree bussmall block of apartmentsleafy areapark in the car parkstudio apartmentminute walkgreat locationwelcome packoff street parkinggreat wififlight pathwasher and dryerrestaurants and cafeso'connell stexcellent accommodationself contained
Reviewed 24 April 2018

We stayed here to be close to the Adelaide Writers' Week activities. Excellent position - a pleasant walk down to the venue on the banks of the Torrens River. The apartment was attractive, with two decent-sized bedrooms. With two couples staying, it was a bit inconvenient having the toilet and bathroom all in one space. The bath towels were of a generous size. Lovely area - tree-lined streets and close to cafes and supermarkets. It's under the flight path of Adelaide airport so jets were flying over continuously, although not at night. We particularly liked the outdoor decking where we ate breakfast. Secure, off-street parking.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Located in a quiet one way street the apartments are small but modern and well equipped with a small laundry and kitchen. It’s only a small block of apartments and therefore mostly quiet and peaceful. It’s conveniently located about a 15 min drive from city centre and a short 15-20 minute walk walk away from the Main Street that offers a wonderful choice of excellent restaurants.
There is no reception on site and check in is at another venue located a short drive away. These are serviced apartments but service is only provided if your stay is greater then 7 days so beds etc are not done every day. Two negatives, on certain days you can hear aircraft landing/taking off, sometimes starting at 6 am but it minor, the other problem is parking, there is on site parking but it’s extremely tight to get into and out of, if you have a large car it is a tight fit. There is on street parking but on some days it’s not easy to find a spot. Having said all of that we did enjoy our stay over 4 nights, the price is reasonable and we would return if visiting again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
74Melb, Front Office Manager at Adelaide DressCircle Apartments - Sussex Street, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thank you for your review.
We are glad you enjoyed our lovely Sussex street apartments and hope to see you again in the near future.
If you are traveling with a large car on your next visit, please let us know before arrival and we can arrange an alternative park for you as we have another overflow lot about 40meters further down the street for larger cars. :)

Kind regards

Joanne

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Booked Sussex Street for 8 days ... 1 bedroom apartment was first class super clean and very modern layout great shower and all the normal domestic household appliances and all in first class condition.
I would say this is a very good base for any length of stay, great location for the whole city

Highly recommended

Room Tip: This development has 8 rooms so its quiet and set back from road noise
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
74Melb, Front Office Manager at Adelaide DressCircle Apartments - Sussex Street, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Thank you David for your great review.
We are happy to read you enjoyed your apartment and the location.
We look forward to welcoming you back in Adelaide.

Warm regards,
Merel

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

We liked our little apartment (no.4) it had everything we needed and more for our 3 night stay - wifi was fast and the shower was really good. It was modern and clean. We also felt very secure with a gate into the complex and double doors into the apartment itself. We were always able to park in the car park, in fact we were often the only car. Although it’s not right in the city we happily walked in each day, enjoying taking slightly different routes each time so we got to see the area.
The downsides we noticed were there wasn’t really anywhere for me to store my suitcase as it was too large to go in the wardrobe so it was sometimes in the way. I found the bed way too soft but that is a personal preference as I like a firm bed. If we were to stay again we would request an upstairs apartment as we could often hear the people above pulling out their dining chairs etc.

Stayed: January 2018
74Melb, Guest Relations Manager at Adelaide DressCircle Apartments - Sussex Street, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Thank you for your review.
We are glad that you enjoyed our lovely Sussex st apartment and welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I booked with DressCircle for the second time based on the first time experience and again they didn’t disappoint. A nice room and spotlessly clean with a new apartment look. They take great care with the look of the apartment.

The only thing for me was that I actually wish the Ward Street site was available when I booked... only because the layout of the room was better and had better parking provision. Perhaps I booked different room types but I highly doubt this.

Talking of parking, the parking immediately outside the number 32 site was fully booked when I arrived... this was my fault as I hadn’t booked a spot in advance so they allowed me to park in the site across the street but this was far less desirable as the overall space outside were tight... risky in particular with a hire car and trusting other guests’ driving and parking! I ended up parking on the street at times for better peace of mind so my advice is book the parking early!

My room had all the amenities you could need though (highlights being fast WiFi and pleasant shower) and the only other thing I did notice was that the walls did let in some noise from other rooms despite the guests not being too loud.

I would always consider DressCircle for my next Adelaide visit, provided prices remain competitive, but would always go for Ward Street in future.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo