“Dont wait for the bus it may not come”

Bums On Seats Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$96.23*
and up
Hahndorf & Barossa Valley Full-Day Tour from...
Ranked #16 of 64 Food & Drink in Adelaide
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Putting Bums On Seats In Adelaide We won't be beaten on Price email us with any other quotes and we will equal it or better it PAULis your tour guide to Adelaide South Australia ...With over 23 years experience in sightseeing | wine tours | & Personal Tours. Imagine a Wine Tour or a Sight Seeing Tour where you get to choose where you want to go & what you want to see? Not just the same old wineries & the same old lunch venue :) We also can copy any other Itinerary, In many cases you will find BUMS ON SEATS TOURS $20 - $40 cheaper for the same TOUR or BETTER. We can Mix and match your wines with the fantastic sights or our fantastic wine regions, Barossa Valley, Clare Valley, McLaren Vale and even Adelaide Hills.Subject to prior bookings and winery codes we can go to any winery in any region :) Bums On Seats Tours are different every day, as directed by you OR Suggest By me? or after a short chat, we will put together a GREAT DAY for you and you new friends or person guests. BUMS ON SEATS TOURS prides themselves in putting together a great tour for your special day just one call to Paul can fix all your needs. PS Bums On Seats Won't get any brownie points for taking you to BAD Wineries & Sights why not try Us?
Reviewed 18 April 2018

I booked a day trip to McLaren Vale in SA thru Tours to Go. After 9 o'clock pick up time went by I called the driver to ask how long only to be told I did not have a booking. I told him I had a voucher and an invoice. He said too late no pick up. I texted him a copy of the voucher and invoice and I then I called him to look at it only to be told I was giving him a migraine with my complaining!!!! I managed to get my money back thru Tours to Go. Turns out it was Bums on Seats fault but have not heard a peep out of them.

2  Thank Chris H
BumsOnSeatsTours, Owner at Bums On Seats Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Please confirm all tours 24 hours to tour date and time :)

Yes it was all my fault tour got put in the wrong date and Im sorry about that, at the time this women rang I was driving on a Personal Tour in a 24 Seater bus.

I stopped and rang several other tour operators with no luck getting her another tour.

I rang her back and offered her another date ??
NOPE not interested
I Offered to pay a uber to take her where she wanted to go?
NOPE not interested

All this time I was talking to (Tours To Go) The booking agent and I offered her money back and a FREE tour next time she was in Adelaide
NOPE not interested

NOT HEARD a PEEP out of them BULL! spoke to you 3 times on the phone answered 2 emails I emailed you personally to say it was my fault and the next day you wrote this !!

How about the other operators where I picked your customers up that you had forgotten about or your driver stuffed up
yep picked up lots of other companies stuff ups.

NOT BAD A 13 years and only ever forgot this customer.

please confirm your tours after all we are all human.

Paul BOSS

"great tour"
in 28 reviews
"barossa wine"
in 14 reviews
"maggie beer's farm shop"
in 5 reviews
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Brilliant trip, wonderful day with Dave to Barossa valley and maggie beer farm, thanks Dave u gave us a great day! Informative! Funny! Best day and so well worth every penny and more! Excellent tour! Must do!

Hello Gai

Your review has been past to Dave and he sends his regards.

Paul BOSS