All reviews glass bottom light square one bedroom apartment enclosed balcony sauna and steam room great balcony washing machine comfortable apartment central market coles supermarket gouger street underground parking living area adelaide markets stayed for nights saturday night home away from home
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We had a 4 night stay here while visiting Adelaide. We found the rooms clean, adequately/nicely furnished and a nice size for 2 people - we were in a 1Br/1Ba. We had some trouble with our AC staying on. I wish we had spoken up before the second night, because when we did the staff was accommodating in moving us to a different room. The building is conveniently located. We were able to walk to most of the places we wanted to visit. It would be nice if they provided free wifi as opposed to charging for it. The amenities in the bath are sparse so plan on bringing your own shampoo, also no hand or face towels provided, although I imagine if we had asked they would have sent some up. Overall we were happy here - the apt was clean, the staff friendly/accommodating, and the location good.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CC_N_AU
iStayPrecinct, Manager at iStay Precinct, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Dear CC _N_AU,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at iStay Precinct.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused due to the air-conditioner however I am glad that the staff were able to assist by moving to another room.

I am pleased that you found the staff, apartment and location to your liking during your stay. We do provide each guest with 30mins of complimentary internet, should additional time be required this can be arranged from your device for a small fee.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

On a overnight business stay in ADL the iStay Precinct provided excellent comfort in a great location (near Light Square walking distance to Grote St and Chinatown, King William St tram and Rundle Mall) at very economical rates.
The minimal 'starter pack' of tea/coffee and bare essentials would be appropriate if staying long term but miss the mark of a quality hotel on a 1 night stay

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Dear NormDC,

Thank you for reviewing your experience and providing feedback after your recent stay at iStay Precinct. It is great to hear that you found the comfort and location of our apartments to your liking.

In order to keep rates economical - On arrival all apartments come complete with an iStay starter pack containing Tea/Coffee Starter Pack, Bath Towels, Bath Mat, Soap, as well as Kitchen consumables (Tea Towel, Cleaning Cloth, Dishwashing Liquid and Powder) and additional items are available from Reception for a small fee. Amenities not included in iStay properties: Hand Towel, Face Washer, Shampoo/Conditioner/Body Lotion, Laundry Powder, Scourers and Tissues.

We look forward to welcoming you to iStay Precinct again in the future.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I'm still stay in this place when i wrote this. I check in on 20 of Jan. and be check out on 23 of jan. First check in they give me a room tottaly diferent what I'm booking for (skyview) and they move us to 13th floor, what i see its a same with 9th floor first they gave. Well..i just except it on 13th floor. Because my job is as a hsk supervisor, i can't help my self to check everything, and then i found something interesting. Under the bed its shocking mess, so dirty. Likes a month never do vacumm under the bed (maybe more) under the matrass found news paper and receipt from December, so i ask the vacumm and i vacumm my self all entire place. And..before sleep i went to shower and other shock is the drain between shower and outsite shower its block. So the water is everywhere flooding. I'm lazy to complain again. The bedroom room is so noisy from the outsite (I'm the light sleeper)so i couldn't have a good rest!. this comments is for your manager as well hsk department as well maintanance to look up the issue and fix it. By the way this place is my favorite when i visit to adelaide. Hopefully nxt time i can get my enjoyable stay like i was on 2015 my first visit on your property.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EsteritaR3

Dear Esterita R,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at iStay Precinct.

It is disappointing to hear about the issues you experienced during your stay - rest assured I will be discussing this with both the housekeeping and maintenance teams immediately.

I am pleased to hear that this experience will not prevent you from staying in the future and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Great location , rooms are clean and staff are very friendly. They gave us a high level with good views as requested with no extra charge. Nice swimming pool but too cold in winter for swimming. Near by from adelaide conference and new RAH

Stayed: May 2017
iStayPrecinct, Manager at iStay Precinct, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2017

Dear Mohammed K,

I am pleased to hear that you found our location and apartments to your liking and the staff very friendly.

The views from our skyview apartments are stunning and sitting on the enclosed balcony at the end of a busy day is just what we all need.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Paul Wright

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

It's located in the heart of CBD near Rundle Mall and Chinatown. It's very roomy and spacious with a balcony. The only downside of this place is it gets cleaned only once a week. You wouldn't be disappointed staying here.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
iStayPrecinct, Manager at iStay Precinct, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Dear Genevieve D,

It is great to hear that you found our location and apartments to your liking.

As mentioned we are close to many attractions, being located in the West End means we are only a short stroll to such areas as China Town, Gouger Street and Rundle Mall.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.