Peppers Waymouth Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$117
Pullman Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Restaurant
Sage Hotel Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$79
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

InterContinental Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$121
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

The Playford - MGallery by Sofitel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$109
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$114
  • Restaurant
Franklin Central Apartments(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$74
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Ibis Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$80
  • Room Service
Miller Apartments Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Fitness centre
All reviewsglass bottomone bedroom apartmentlight squareenclosed balconysauna and steam roomgreat balconywashing machinecentral marketcomfortable apartmentcoles supermarketgouger streetunderground parkingstayed for nightsadelaide marketssaturday nightliving areafull kitchen
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Over all my stay here was fine, I am just very disappointed at the additional charge I had to pay so that my 1 year old son had a place to sleep.

When I booked, I booked the room for 2 adults and 1 x 1 year old child. I was given a room with 1 x king bed and no-where for a child to sleep. I asked for a crip, one was delivered.

Upon check-out I was advised that I had to pay a rental charge, this was news to me but I paid it as I had a 10 hour drive to get home. If I had known I would have to pay rental for a bed for my son I would have bought one, as it is I already paid additional room costs for a 3rd person.

Because of this, I would suggest people avoid this hotel, they also added parking costs when we had never accessed the car park!

Another strange thing, 2 towels for 3 people... no face washers, just simply strange behavior for a hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
iStayPrecinct, Front Office Manager at iStay Precinct, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Dear iac0n,

Thank you for reviewing your experience and providing feedback after your recent stay at iStay Precinct. It is disappointing to learn that the confusion about extra charges for the baby cot provided has left a negative impression. iStay Precinct do have a limited supply of cots available and we endeavour to advise all guests of applicable charges through our online listings however confirmation of cots can only be made by iStay Precinct, not with any online agents. On departure we have checked all booking forms received from your agent and found that only 2 adults are listed as staying. We always recommend confirming requests for additional items such as cots and carparking are received from your agent before arrival.

We look forward to welcoming you to iStay Precinct again in the future.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I'm very fussy when it comes to accommodation so I'm a little surprised I enjoyed my stay as much as I did.

The istay Precinct is in a good location, has a great layout, comfortable bed and lounge suite, hot shower and is very quiet.
But
Cleanliness is of a poor standard, toaster belongs in an old tin beach shack and they are not very generous with towels, cooking utensils etc

Maintenance doesn't appear to be a priority either. Our room had a very loose toilet seat and a painting was mounted (not hung) very crookedly. A minor point, yes, but to me it shows a lack of pride.

More signage is needed showing things like Reception, entrance to car parks and directions to the apartments.

Oh, and the internet can be very slow.

But despite these things I would stay again because the good things tended to make the other issues seem minor.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
iStayPrecinct, Front Office Manager at iStay Precinct, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear Lyle W,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent experience at iStay Precinct. It is a pleasure to hear that you have enjoyed a comfortable stay and found our location suited your needs. On arrival all apartments come complete with an iStay starter pack containing Tea/Coffee Starter Pack, Bath Towels, Bath Mat, Soap, as well as Kitchen consumables (Tea Towel, Cleaning Cloth, Dishwashing Liquid and Powder) and additional items are available from Reception for a small fee. Amenities not included in iStay properties: Hand Towel, Face Washer, Shampoo/Conditioner/Body Lotion, Laundry Powder, Scourers and Tissues. In order to provide the best available rate all iStay Precinct rates are unserviced however our Housekeeping team can provide servicing during your stay for an additional fee.

We appreciate your feedback on how we can improve iStay Precinct and look forward to welcoming you back when you visit Adelaide in the future.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Stayed in the Oaks Precinct right in the heart of Adelaide there were 4 of us so we had a double bedroom unit which was very nice with a balcony that overlooked the city. the beds were comfortable and we had our own cooking facilities and even a dish washer.The staff were very helpful and obliging.for an extera $18 a nite were had our own car park onsite. The location of the Hotel is perfect as you can walk to the Bars and Resturants in the city centre.

Room Tip: ask for the room that will best suit your requirements there are plenty of rooms
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
iStayPrecinct, Front Office Manager at iStay Precinct, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Dear 265Phil,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at iStay Precinct. We are delighted you have enjoyed a comfortable stay in the apartments and found time to take in the views available from our location.

Carparking is available on our basement level however we only have limited spaces and recommend booking a space before you arrive to ensure you have easy access to your apartment. Unfortunately we are unable to offer spaces for vehicles exceeding 2.2 metres.

We look forward to welcoming you back to iStay Precinct next time you travel to Adelaide.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

My first time to Adelaide was a great experience and thus accommodation really contributed to that.

The building was a little tricky to find for an Adelaide newbie, some more prominent signage may not be a bad idea!

We thought the location was good, close enough to where we needed to be.

There is underground parking which is about $18 a day. We were lucky to get one of the last remotes for the day so we could come and go freely.

One thing that did catch me by surprise was that the accommodation must be split amongst two buildings. Our room was located in the front building with a balcony overlooking Morphett St, however had to access the car park via the rear building. The buildings are separated by an outdoor common area, an alleyway of sorts with cool artwork on the buildings and graffiti style work too.

Check in was easy and staff were super friendly.

Our King apartment was fantastic. Clean, tastefully decorated, well appointed.

We had everything we needed for our stay.

We loved the balcony with its windows that could be shut to completely enclose the space.

The bed and pillows were comfy.

Huge shower! Lots of storage in bathroom and kitchen. Comfy couch! Wonderful lighting, loved the dimmer options to set some good mood lighting!

There was only 3 things that came up during our stay that were issues, but not enough to ruin our stay.

1. Our room had a strong odour of curry throughout. It really bothered me for the first day as I'm sensitive to strong smells but for the remainder of the trip, I either got used to it or it dissipated after we left the balcony open.

2. Not sure what it was but the building constantly sounded like there was a gale force wind or idling jet engine throughout. It was very apparent throughout the night. Probably not a big deal but I noticed it. Perhaps the plumbing or ventilation system? Noise from surrounding rooms was minimal. There was some pumping music nearby in the evening, I think there's a nightclub next door but it wasn't too excessive.

3. The detachable shower head wouldn't stay upright in the holder so I had to hold it for the duration of the shower or it would just keep flopping down. I couldn't seem to tighten the arm. I'm sure it's easily resolved but I couldn't be bothered following it up. It wasn't a crisis at all.

Overall we really enjoyed our stay and would stay here again in future.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear GippslandFoodie,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at iStay Precinct. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay, and your first time in Adelaide. It is pleasing to hear you enjoyed your apartment, and its provisions.

You are correct in saying that iStay Precinct is comprised of two buildings; both buildings consist of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Our taller building houses facilities such as our heated pool, spa, sauna, and steam room which are available to all guests. Our selection of Skyview apartments located on higher floors offer some outstanding views of the Adelaide CBD, and surrounding areas.

Our location is a premium for travellers who are new to Adelaide as we are within walking distance of CBD attractions including: Adelaide Central Markets, Rundle Mall, Museum, and Art Gallery.

iStay Precinct has a 24 hour reception to assist guests around the clock and we are glad you found check-in was easy on arrival. We look forward to welcoming you back through the doors next time you decide to travel to Adelaide.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed here to attend a function in the CBD and it's a perfect spot. Room was great and spacious, albeit a little tired. Nevertheless would certainly recommend as somewhere simple to stay in the middle of Adelaide.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
iStayPrecinct, Front Office Manager at iStay Precinct, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Dear sebgoldsmith90,

Thank you for your recommendation and review of your recent iStay Precinct experience. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our apartments spacious. Our central location provides easy access to the attractions of Adelaide as well as transport options to venture out of the CBD.

We look forward to welcoming you back to iStay Precinct in the future.

Kind Regards,