Franklin Central Apartments(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$76
Miller Apartments Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Fitness centre
Pullman Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$113
  • Restaurant
Sage Hotel Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$108
Adabco Boutique Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$108
Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$130
  • Restaurant
Peppers Waymouth Hotel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$130
  • Restaurant
The Playford - MGallery by Sofitel(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
US$137
Ibis Adelaide(Adelaide)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
All reviewsglass bottomone bedroom apartmentlight squareenclosed balconysauna and steam roomgreat balconywashing machinecentral marketcomfortable apartmentcoles supermarketgouger streetunderground parkingadelaide marketsstayed for nightssaturday nightliving areafull kitchen
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Arrived at night to check in after a long day to be told that there were no car parks left. I was very disappointed with this as it meant then I had to drive around trying to find a park.I ended up parking in a Wilson carpark nearby and while I tried to pay I felt quite unsafe as it was late on a Friday night and the park was not well lit.

The door to the apartment didnt open properly as the carpet was too high for to open so we kind of had to hip and shoulder it to get our bags through. The apartment itself was a bit pokey but relatively clean and comfortable. The lounge was uncomfortable and the view wasn't worth looking at. The blinds needed to be closed to the lounge room otherwise people walking by could see you quite clearly (level 2).

Overall, it's not a bad place to stay but there are other better options.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Hotel M, Front Office Manager at iStay Precinct, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

Dear hkcrawf,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at iStay Precinct. We are pleased you have found your apartment clean and comfortable. We do recommend booking a car park when booking your apartment as these are subject to availability; alternative parking options are available around our location however these options are unable to offer lift access from your car park to your apartment floor.

We look forward to welcoming you to iStay Precinct again in the future.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

I stayed here for 3 nights. I was happy that they could take my booking at short notice. The reception staff were lovely and the location was convenient. However the floors in my apartment were not clean. When I arrived there was a very large dead bug on the carpet near the kitchen. The tiles near the kitchen and in the bathroom were visibly grubby and the tea towel had dirt marks on it. The room was "serviced", (beds made, fresh towels etc) but there was never any cleaning done to the floors. Including the bug was still on the floor when I left. If I had had thongs with me I would have been wearing them in the shower.

Room Tip: Free wifi only lasts for 30 mins.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Dear Ellie_NotInACan,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience at iStay Precinct. We are pleased our location was convenient to the attractions you were after in Adelaide however it is disappointing that your apartment was not presented in the standard we expect on arrival. Our Reception team are available 24 hours each day should you require any assistance and can arrange additional Housekeeping if required.

We look forward to the opportunity to follow up your comments to ensure this is not repeated in the future and hope you consider iStay Precinct as your accommodation provider when you are in Adelaide again.

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

We booked this on no notice for a quick overnight stay. Got a room for $135 and it was not a bad deal at all! More of an apartment than a room. Had its own kitchen and laundry. Aircon is cold but it doesn't flow well into bedroom. Only minor gripes: wifi is only free for first 30 mins, carpet was well worn and there is no soap other than a basic small piece to wash your hands with. Parking was an additional cost but very easy to use and quite convenient. The alternative of parking out in the street is far more expensive! It is close to Hindley st for food and a slightly longer walk to Rundle Mall. Overall, it was a good stay.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear traveller x,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at iStay Precinct. We are delighted you have been pleasantly surprised by our spacious apartments and found our location provided easy access to the Adelaide attractions you were after.

We look forward to welcoming you to iStay Precinct again in the future.

Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

I'd stay here again . Good sized apartment . A little battered on the walls ( needs a paint ) . Balcony was good , could even close the windows if cold . Bathroom was clean and modern . My only negative would be the disgusting coffee they supplied ( it was the worst I've ever tried ) .

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Hotel M, Manager at iStay Precinct, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2016

Dear 73RegularTraveller,

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our apartments and facilities to your liking.

We appreciate your feedback in regards to our coffee selection, I will certainly be passing this information on.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 26 February 2016

Situated walking distance from everywhere this is the ideal place for staying whether it be for a visit or business.
The rooms are clean, with all the proper immenities needed for a business stay.
I would suggest however they would make sure that the Tea & Coffee was readily available. ( 4 Sachets of Sugar & 4 tiny Milks just dont cut it - especially if you have booked for 3 days)
PLUS - FREE WIFI WOULD BE A HUGE PLUS - NOT JUST A 30 MINUITE ACCESS THEN PLAN
These units/flats are fully functional, self contained, where you can cook, wash clothes etc...

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear Droidster,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at iStay Precinct.

It is great to hear that you found our location within close proximity to many of Adelaide's attractions and found our apartments and facilities to your liking.

We thank you for your recommendations regarding WIFI and amenities - additional amenities can be purchased from our reception area, which is available 24hrs a day, once your welcome pack has been used.

We look forward to welcoming you through our doors in the near future.

Kind Regards