All reviews rooms are small melbourne street great location lion hotel short stay car park across the road around the corner undercover parking free city bus small fridge ironing board cafes and restaurants the king size bed adelaide oval per night will stay there again
Reviewed 8 October 2018

What a fabulous Hotel. Clean and quirky with a wonderful feel about it. Location is close to inner city and local sporting venues. The staff were very helpful and provided a fantastic service. I will definitely be staying again at the Majestic Minima hotel. So affordable and excellent quality!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EllieK349, Assistant Front Office Manager at Majestic Minima Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Hi Natalie,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your lovely words. I look forward to sharing your review and 5 star rating with our Front Office Team.

We cant wait to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Brilliant as usual. Our go to place to stay in Adelaide. Perfect location for easy access to the city well within walking distance. Reception staff always friendly. Compact Rooms have everything you need and beds are very comfortable

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Daryl,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay, we are so very lucky for our return guests. I look forward to sharing your kind words with our Front Office & Housekeeping Teams.

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Perfect spot in north Adelaide, lots of places to eat nearby/ within walking distance! The rooms are small but perfect for our short stay. Definitely ring up about parking as it is limited. The rooms are always neat and tidy with all the amenities you need! Super unique place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay. We also love the North Adelaide area, so I am glad you did too!

Thank you again, and I hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 October 2018

I was given a room on ground floor even asked for upper floor, no view but only a wall, sleep quality was quite good as there was no outside light at all, a bit dark actually. After around 10 pm, there was no staff on duty. It is located quite far from city centre, but a free of charge city bus is available around the corner, a few restaurants are there too, such as Thai, Mexican and Chinese.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. I apologise that we were unable to meet your request for a higher floor room, we do try our best to meet all requests.

Thanks again & I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

My room was a shoe box and perhaps the smallest I’ve ever stayed in. However it was clean, comfortable,quirky and centrally located in Melbourne St North Adelaide. It suited my needs with off street parking as well. However the striped ceiling with running paint on the walls still takes getting used to. That aside the room did the job - thumbs up.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review!

We appreciate the thumbs up, and I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay! All of our rooms are painted by different South Australian Artists, so if the striped ceiling wasn't quite your taste, we would be more than happy to show you some other great art!

Thanks again and I hope to see you again soon!