Reef View Hotel(Hamilton Island)(Great Value!)
US$547
US$346
Reef View Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Palm Bungalows(Hamilton Island)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Qualia Resort(Hamilton Island)
  • Pool
Lagoon Lodge(Hamilton Island)
Agoda.com
1,244 results
All reviewsinfinity poolour honeymoona ground floor roomchauffeur servicecatseye beachdirect access to the beachfirst floorwelcome drinka la carte breakfastcomplimentary drinksbottled waterevery morningrestaurant bookingsyour luggagelounge chairsstar servicemoment you arrive
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

5 star in every way. From the service to the hotel and surroundings itself. Beach Club is the perfect hotel. From the minute you step off your plane a friendly hotel staff member is there to assist, all we had to worry about was getting in our car which was waiting for us, while they collected and delivered our bags to our room! The breakfast, the hotel rooms and lounge is beautiful, and you can't beat the location, right on the beach! (Beach club guests even have their own reserved area on the beach might I add). We don't have one negative to say, it really is the perfect hotel. We are so glad we chose Beach Club for our honeymoon destination as we believe that was what made our trip what it was - One to remember!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Everything was good, except 1 thing , they had promised to pick you up from anywhere in the island, every time and anytime 24/7 by just calling the reception number which they did when ever I need them and as an example which they said was incase your having a party and couple of drinks at the bar , and in the night you want a pickup they will send out the resort's van , this was they case for me , since they promised I called them at 1.30 am in the night and they turned me down. I was at shock when I asked them why they had turned me down they said that they did not operate late night, I was a solo guy and was not in my senses and left alone on the road outside the bar at 1.30 am. But by god's grace the islands bus had just arrived and I asked the driver if it will go to the resort and I was in luck and later I got dropped of at the resort. So it's a good experience to not trust everything they say.
Everything else was fine and excellent.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank Cool B
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Excellent service, recently renovated rooms, one of the best restaurants on the island, pretty beach out front, comfortable beds. What more could you want?

We had a rainy and cold (by Hamilton Island standards) couple of days but that was fine since we didn't have the kids with us. A week would have got boring, because there's not much to do on Hamilton in the rain.

Room Tip: Worth having a room facing the beach for the beautiful view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

So peaceful, no kids! Just prefect . We got the best room right in front of the pool. Was little cold, though you would always find something to do or just relax by the pool. The staff were really helpful. You do not need a golf buggy, they will pick you up anywhere you want to go. Danielle was the best, was always friendly and helpful. Free water, turn down service at 5pm. Yes it's expensive but worth it. The breakfast was nice, not like normal buffer food.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Back to the Beach Club to escape the southern winter. Sitting by the pool while Nick makes me another espresso martini. Heaven! While the location is great and the rooms are lovely I think it is the staff here that make it so fabulous. Warm friendly and welcoming. And while the Island has taken a beating from the recent cyclone, just about all the places are open and operating again, a testament to the hard work of the staff here. Just the plants now need a little time to return to the former lush tropical paradise Hamilton Island is known for but by the look of it, it won't take that long.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple