All reviews heated spa pool area tropical garden castle hill standard room continental breakfast walking distance air con bed was very comfortable bbq area stayed for one night flinders street business trip short stay central location car park brendan
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Few good things and few bad things about the hotel.
The beds was comfortable and good wifi connection.
The bad things was stuff like a dripping shower, but a closed door fixed that. There were small bugs on the floor and the table and dirty on the floor near the door

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tamluong91
Brendan C, Manager at City Oasis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback tamluong91. It's great to hear your stay was comfortable. Bugs are certainly a part of life in the tropics though I will pass this on to housekeeping. We have fixed the shower head so thank you for letting us know. We hope you enjoyed your time in Townsville.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

In a quiet part of the city, and a short walk to restaurants and bar, if you want to. Cosy and welcoming owner where nothing is an issue. I booked an executive room and when I walked into my room there was no balcony. Went back down reception and asked to be moved, no problem, they were very obliging and helpful. They also have a little cafe on site which is very good, I did not feel like walking so had a Chicken Parmi which to be honest, was one of the best I have ever had! Breakfast the next morning was just as good. Like they say about Chinese restaurants! the simple ones with non fancy linen and settings are always the best to eat at. This is in that category.

Room Tip: Rooms on the road are not to loud, rooms at rear must be very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Brendan C, Owner at City Oasis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thanks for sharing your experience at City Oasis Inn. Great to read you enjoyed your stay with us and that our restaurant provided you with a tasty dinner and breakfast.

We hope to welcome you back to Townsville.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

When we arrived at the hotel without asking we immediately got an upgrade in our room, which was very spacious and clean. The hot tub outside the hotel is perfect to relax after a long day. We also had some trouble with our rental car and the staff helped us in an amazing way. We are very thankful to the staff and if we ever come back to Australia, we will visit the City Oasis Inn again!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your review Jasper. Glad we were able to help reduce the stress of your rental car troubles and I hope you had an enjoyable trip down the QLD coast. We are happy to help our guests in anyway we can.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Was placed here by work and couldn’t be happier. Great location where you are close to restaurants and the city but far enough away that it is extremely quiet.
Bed was comfy and air con location is perfect for a great night sleep.
The cafe downstairs for a morning coffee is helpful for waking up and all staff were friendly.
Would request again for any further Townsville business.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Great review Matthew! I will be sure to share your kind words with our staff.

Wills street provides a quiet location for our guests but is still an easy walk to night life, The Strand and Castle Hill. I am pleased our coffee provided you with a morning pick me up!

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I didn’t get in with my (almost 2 year old) until after Reception hours and yet the wonderful manager was there to greet me and even helped me to wrangle my cases and son up the stairs and into the room with a smile on her face. Talk about amazing service! The room was clean and comfortable and in good condition with everything I could have needed and they had a little mattress set up for my son next to my bed (that’s what I requested) and it was perfect! We headed down to the restaurant for dinner and loved it! They had laundry facilities, a cute playground and an amazing lagoon type pool area! My only disappointment was the short term that I was staying for! What a great experience, we will definitely be back and be staying for longer!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

I agree Shantelle - next time you will have to stay longer! We provide a central location for families wanting to experience all Townsville has to offer. It is only a short walk froom City Oasis to the Strand Beach front with water park and numerous playgrounds, local tourist attactions and shopping/dining precincts.

We really appreciate the review and can't wait to welcome you back to City Oasis.