“Great value in Surfers Paradise”

Paradise Centre Apartments
Reviewed 29 June 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at Paradise Centre Apartments for my last 3 trip to Surfers Paradise and I have not been disappointed once.

The apartments are situated in close proximity to everything and conveniently located above Centro.

The facilities and the staff are great. I can safely say that Paradise Centre apartments are my first choice for accomodation In Surfers. Great views, apartments and location. You couldn't ask for more!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Tablescraps
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Thank you for your fantastic feedback regarding your time at the Paradis Centre Apartments. I am pleased to see your Family had a great experiance and enjoyed all the facilitied also.
The team continually strive to recieve this kind of responces and also privide great customer service for all visitors.. Thank you we really appreciate your time.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

The location of these apartments is great. Right next to Cavill Avenue and the beach. Our apartment was on the 7th floor and was very nice with everything you need and clean. The price was also very good. There is a pool and sauna available which is also very well set up. The staff were helpful in most respects, but our main reason for going was the football at Metricon Stadium. When asking for help from the staff about how to get to the Stadium, they had no clue and I don't think they even knew it existed. I did my own research and then asked them how to get to Victoria Park in Broadbeach and again they had no clue. In the end we made it, but it would be nice if the staff were aware of events happening in the area and can offer some help to guests.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank maccamlc_9
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to privide feedback for the team at the Paradise Centre Apartments, it is most appreciated. I am pleased that the cleanleness and presentation of your apartment was great and overall your Family enjoyed the facicility's. Your comments regarding local events has been noted and management will communicate your thoughts to the team.

We appreciate your time to write this feedback and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

We stayed in the Ballah tower on the 7 floor for 10 days just recently. Our room was great, my daughter loved the big bed in her room and the pool area was lovely. The location is fantastic with everything close at hand. The only issue we had was with some noisy workmen at 7am on our first morning but thanks to Justin this issue was quickly sorted out and we had no further problems. We found the staff very helpful and friendly and will definitely be staying at Paradise Centre Appartments again on our next visit.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Annette26
Justin c, Manager at Paradise Centre Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012

I am really pleased your stay was comfortable for the duration of your Family holiday.
Thank you for being so understanding regarding the level 6 tile noise and their mis understanding of start times on that morning. The team always welcome feedback and your positive comments only encourage them to privide the customers with high levels of customer service for every visitor that stays with us. Thank you for your time & look foward to seeing you next time.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 7 June 2012

After reading the reviews after booking and paying for accommodation, I was starting to wonder what I had got myself in to! Upon arrival staff was quite friendly, we were on the 8th floor and stayed there for two weeks, although the apartments could of been a bit cleaner they weren't to bad. The location of the hotel was incredible, short walks to anywhere in town. The view from our room was unbelievable with the beach out one window and the hotels swimming pool out the other. If I was ever to return to surfers I would certainly stay at paradise center apartments again! Oh and just to clarify some of the other posts, our air conditioner worked wonders! Thanks for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Holidayy12

Thank you for your time to privde us with fantastic feedback on your stay with us.
The team at the Paradise Centre Apartments are pleased your Family enjoyed your holiday.

We look foward to seeing you in the future and again your feedback is important to us to insure we exeed your expectations whilst in our property.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 20 May 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights in May 2012. The apartment on the 8th floor Allunga apartment 803 was very dated and disappointing. We got a good price but i would rather have paid a little extra for something more modern. The fittings are outdated, and the decor very tired, the furnishings were ancient, the bathroom, kitchen and laundry outdated. There is no way you would sit on the furniture on the balcony. The hot water out of the taps was probably boiling point and very dangerous. The bed was surprisingly comfortable but that was the only highlight of this apartment. The location was excellent as it is right in the centre of everything at Surfers. I wish I had read the reviews first, although it appears these are also hit and miss. This apartment really needs a makeover. I think it is disappointing that there is not consistency in the quality of the rooms. I understand that many are privately owned but as I booked this through a Mantra site I would expect a lot better.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank marden85
Justin c, Manager at Paradise Centre Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Your feedback is appreciated regarding the dated apperance of the apartment your family stayed in during your holiday. Over the past 12 months the team have been working hard to referb owners apartments to insure guest satisfaction and encourage a positive experiance.
I am truly dissapointed that you were disatisfyed with the apartment and I will personally insure your feedback is passed onto the Owner for review and action. The team at the Paradise Centre Apartments would like to thank you for your time to write to us.The property is in a great location and we have a dedicated team that continually strives to improve customer satisfaction and apartments standards.Your feedback and time to write this is appreciated.