My partner and I stayed at Ipanema for six nights and thought it was absolutely fantastic for the very low price!
We had booked a one bedroom apartment and on arrival found we had been given a two bedroom - great for storing luggage, etc. Our flight arrived at around 10 pm and checking in at that time was no hassle at all. On booking we requested an apartment with a view, and we were pleasantly surprised to find our apartment was on the 7th floor overlooking the pool/BBQ area, with great views of the beach from the master bedroom and lounge/dining area.
The apartment was clean and tidy, and nice and modern. Unfortunately, due to construction work in order to prepare for the light rail, the street is a bit of an eye-sore at the moment, but you only really need to walk 50m around the corner and you're heading down to the beach. The apartments are about a 2-3 km walk to the centre of Surfer's, and buses are really easy - pretty much right on the doorstep.
The staff were great - helped with info on Go Cards and buses, and also arranged cloaking for our luggage after we had checked out on our last day, as our flight wasn't until later that night.
Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All our apartments at Ipanema Surfers Paradise offer great views of the hinterland, Nerang River and the ocean. This unique holiday building is located on the beach side of the Gold Coast Highway, between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Ipanema Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ipanema Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Ipanema Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Ipanema Resort Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia