“Fantastic Pizza and great customer service”

Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar Surfers Paradise
Ranked #100 of 438 Restaurants in Surfers Paradise
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

Quality pizza lovers - Go there! It was the best pizza I've ever had here in Gold Coast!! Service was friendly and on that day there was live music as well! Give it a go! You wont regret!

Date of visit: January 2016

Reviewed 5 January 2016

I have eaten a lot of Pizza from Crust. But cannot say this was the best. Service was good and the food came out in time. But the food was a little above average, much better than Dominos and Pizza hut, but not the best in comparison to other Crust shops.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank HarryV16
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Very disappointed by the quality of pizza served here. I complained and the manager kindly remade it for me. However the remake was not much different.

Especially the Margarita was the worst eaten anywhere.

Definitely not worth my $40.
Very disappointed

Date of visit: January 2016
Dave K, Manager at Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2016

Hello Naseema,

Thank you very much for your feedback and I am very sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience with our pizzas.

I would like to ashore you that I will investigate the taste of our Margarita pizzas and I will do my best to put it back on the top of the range.

thank you again for your feedback and if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us on 55386720

Kind regards,

David Knejfl
Store manager
Crust pizza Surfers paradise

Reviewed 17 November 2015

great tasting pizza as usual - can always rely on crust pizza no matter where you go - open till late - deliver till late too

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 31 October 2015

Inside a small mall just off the main strip, Crust is an easy choice for a snack or dinner. Excellent ingredients, this Surfers Paradise store was slightly more expensive than other pizza shops but the quality of the pizza was top-notch. Three teenagers and myself bought 3 medium-sized pizzas [no drinks] for $53.

Date of visit: October 2015