“Good to do at least once”
Review of Dracula's Haunted House - CLOSED

Dracula's Haunted House
More attraction details
Owner description: Dracula's Haunted House is an amazing walk through experience, featuring five floors of mind blurring optical illusions, horror displays and special FX. Dracula's Haunted House unleashes a chilling theme on each level, including the 'Underworld', the 'Dead Zone', our level of phobias and the 'Carnival of Freaks'. Brought to you by the team that brings you Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant's in Melbourne and on the Gold Coast, the Haunted House is Australia's only purpose-built, permanent haunt attraction! Enter if you dare...
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I went and it was fun. The staff have a 5 minute wait time between groups so you're not grouped and walking with random people. It would've been scarier if there were real people jumping out at you but I'm glad there wasn't. Everything in there is like mannequins and machines and darkness. It's not very scary but there was like a shot of strong air that would blow every now and then which was so loud it shocked us but not in a scared way. A random couple caught up to us which I didn't like as I wanted to do it with just myself and my partner. The other couple were scared so they followed us throughout the rest of the house which was annoying. Every time we slowed down they slowed down and when we sped up they sped up and when we stopped for photos I thought they would continue on but they waited until we moved on to follow. I'd go again but with other people who haven't been before only because I really enjoy scary things.

All reviews
"spooky"
in 8 reviews
"corpse"

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We visited again as we walked through a few years ago and had great memories of this place and WOW it’s gone downhill!! The staff used to be amazing and stayed in character and now they are just dressed up and so rude. The shop itself seems smaller and has nothing worth looking at anymore either which used to be a highlight. The walkthrough is definitely not worth the money as it’s all so rundown now which is really sad. Left here really disappointed

1  Thank Jayde R
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Kids loved it, a little run down inside for adults but was still fun creepy for kids and delivered a scare on some levels

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This was VERY expensive for it is. $70 for a family and we walked around looking at poorly made props. Very few real scares, no human interaction, nothing that mafe us go 'oohh yeah haha'. The photo opps were the best part. It would be fair if the entry price was $5 each, otherwise wait for your local show and go the haunted house there!