Very spacious room with a bed in the living room as well! Check in early is possible provided that room is ready. Balcony was locked, probably because we were staying in level 1 and opted for non-smoking room. Bathroom is quite old but still maintained properly. Staff is helpful in printing flight boarding pass for us and delivering to room which is a few steps away. Need to close curtain as tour bus parking outside is taller than our balcony so able to see what's happening inside room. didn't use their facilities and have breakfast as we wanted to try other food. walkable distance to cavill avenue where all the shops are. accessible to Surfers Paradise North station, which is 2 stops away from Cavill Avenue, as well as near bus stops to board TX2/3 to dreamworld and movie world. good to stroll along the beach and once you know it, you have reached Surfers Paradise, able to walk to Skypoint from here too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alpha Sovereign Hotel Gold Coast (formerly Australis Sovereign) is just the place to stay for a quiet retreat in Surfers Paradise, while still having easy access to beaches, shopping, dining and attractions. Situated on the Broadbeach side of Surfers Paradise, you can enjoy the best the area has to offer by day or night but swiftly escape the hustle and bustle when you arrive back at the hotel. Alpha Sovereign features mid-rise twin towers with a wide range of contemporary hotel rooms and suites - most with balconies overlooking the Gold Coast Hinterland, the hotel complex and pool, or Surfers Paradise skyline with ocean behind. Arrive to a bright and breezy lobby and reception area that flows through to Flavours Restaurant and bar. Flavours offers a relaxing alfresco terrace where guests can enjoy a delicious meal, catch up for a drink or kick back for some quiet reading time. The intimate lagoon pool and spa is surrounded by lush tropical gardens and shady pockets to relax in. Or soak up the sun on poolside lounges, just a few steps from Flavours bar to order a drink or snack. For the kids, the pool has a shallow sandy area, ideal for a splashing and water fun. Alpha Sovereign Hotel also has a games room with video games, board games and other indoor activities for children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alpha Sovereign Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Australis Sovereign Surfers Paradise
- Australis Sovereign Hotel
- Surfers Paradise Australis Sovereign
- Alpha Sovereign Hotel Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia