1,835 results
All reviews gold tower revolving restaurant four winds relish restaurant main tower spa bath room service tram stop buffet breakfast corner room king room large bathroom top floor an upgrade ocean view bit dated pacific fair
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Excellent on every level is all I can say and I will be back for sure.
Clean large and sunny 1 bdr apt. in the Gold Tower. Large and sunny 1 bdr apt.
Views to the mountains city and ocean - couldn't ask for more.
Walking distance to everything but also the convenience of the tram across the road. Buffet breakfast in the revolving restaurant and car parking only $15 a night!
Free wifi. Never got to use the pool or gym - next time!
Staff were friendly and obliging

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank A3564NAdonnam
Duty M, Manager at Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear A3564NAdonnam,

Thank you for your review, we are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Situated in a great area of surfers, walking distance to beach, shopping, casino. Booked an apartment for 1 night stayed 2 nights. It was so relaxing, with the most magnificent views of Surface Paradise? The apartments are fully equipped, waser/dryer, dishwasher, micro, full fridge, loaded with bar items. Comfortable bed, indoor and outdoor eating. The sunshines all around. Breakfast was included in my deal and I was not dissapointed with all you could eat buffet and eggs cooked to order. Great coffee. Great pancakes.
Secure parking. .

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Brock G
Duty M, Manager at Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Brock G,

Thank you for your 5/5 review and for sharing your wonderful experience. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you back again soon!

kind Regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2018

I had booked a table 4 weeks ago at the Four Winds 360 Revolving restaurant a top the Crown Plaza Surfers Paradise. It was for my wife's birthday. The booking was made for the 2nd seating on Saturday, July 21. Table of 6. When we arrived, people were waiting to be assigned a table, which didn't take very long time. Once seated the young service team member explained what was included ( a free bottle of wine) for the Birthday person.
The drinks came swiftly and at the right temperature. It seemed very busy on that night, but it did not feel overcrowded. A table near the window provided us with good view over Surfers. I found the buffet appealing, of good quality and decent variety. Although not cheap, a good selection of seafood was displayed and the oysters went down well for all the people on our table. They even provided a small plate of cake with candle for my wife, which made her evening... We experienced comforting and no fuzz service, which I found very pleasant. We would recommend this restaurant for special occasion and a fun view dining in a revolving restaurant here on the GC. Kudos to the team.

Room Tip: Ask for Window Seat.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Exec1965
Duty M, Manager at Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Exec1965,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for the 5/5 review! We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

I have visited this hotel many times. It is great value fantastic location on my last visit I had great welcome and food and Beveridge in lobby bar was great and service there was particularly Excellent. 1 Problem that surprised me was the terrible attitude of the staff member at the front desk on one of the minibar products. The Byron bay honeycomb chocolate is a really bad product with palm sugar poorly crafted and just a really bad chocolate. According to a front desk member all the other guests rave on how great it is. I find this a ridiculous comment to make on such a dreadful product. I eat chocolate often all over the World and this was the worst chocolate I have had in in 20 years and over 70 countries, I often am asked to gage opinion by Michelin star chefs and have judge product by Pierre Herme and Albert Adria the proposition that "everyone else" thinks this product is not a response that I appreciated. I think at least ask the front desk amanger if they wish to speak with me or perhaps this lady is the manager. In any case I will return but be warned do not eat that Byron bay Honeycomb chocolate.

Room Tip: ocean view
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Lechiffre1

Dear Lechiffre1,

Thank you for sharing your experience and review. We are glad that you enjoyed our location and service at the bar. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience in regards to the Byron Bay chocolates. I will certainly pass your feedback on to them. We hope to see you back on your next holiday to the Gold Coast.

Romeo Manger on Duty-Overnight

Reviewed 2 August 2018

I had a short stay at Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise for a business trip. It's great to have a big king room on a high level, with all the amenities you need for a business trip and stunning view over the beach. Staff members were friendly and helpful. A tram stop right next to the hotel was particularly convenient. Wifi worked very smoothly. Overall, it delivers what's expected for a 4 star hotel. A great choice for a business trip.

Room Tip: Best views on high floors facing the beach.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank luke878
Duty M, Manager at Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear luke878,

Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience . We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you back again soon!