3,170 results
All reviews stingray bar bazaar restaurant funky hotel homemade lemonade swim up bar staff uniforms fun hotel king suite nespresso machine mini bar little touches breakfast and dinner room service gold coast an ocean view room late check cavill ave
Reviewed 19 November 2015

Love everything about this place from the groovy surfboard on top of the old 60s car out the front to the breezy colourful interiors. The doorman Daniel was very helpful with our broken down hire car and we loved his uniform and attitude. The girls at reception Hannah and Maddy were not only helpful and friendly they also looked amazing in their futuristic George Jetson uniforms.The room is perfect. Bright, airy and clean. Big comfy bed and Nespresso machine. (Need to supply your own pods). Definitely recommend this hotel. The only comparison of this hotel is The Standard Hotel in Hollywood. Central to everything opposite the beach. Cannot believe there are negative comments on this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank whitewashqueen
Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

from the moment of check in you feel at home at QT Hannah who checked us in was sweet polite professional and helpful. The room was smallish but sufficient. The bed was AMAZING! We had buffer dinner and breakfast both were faultless my daughter is vegetarian and she got plenty of choices apart from salad. Definitely stay at QT again

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank sophie r
Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

I would really stay here again. The beds was nice and comfortable. The hotel is located close to the beach and you can borrow a bike, from the concierge, for free and take a tour on the beach walk.

The atmoshere at the hotel is very much taken from the sixties.

Check out the nice girls in the elivator mirror, and in the reception. And don't forget they have great concierge services.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nickeluli
Reviewed 17 November 2015

We stayed here during the V8 Supercars. It was a short walk to track and a 5 min walk to shops and restaurants. Excellent facilities with an amazing restaurant. Good swimming pool spa area. Rooms are of a decent size and have a funky interior.
We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

Pretty unhappy with our stay here, considering the price the rooms are pretty run down when you look closely. Beds sink in at the centre, Windows rattle and squeak when it's windy, paint is lifting and there are water stains on the ceilings, showers have terrible pressure, rooms have a funky/slightly mouldy smell. I had my phone plugged in and when I pulled out the charger, the whole wall socket came out! Turned on theTV and wanted to put the music channel on but it wouldn't work, so after calling reception to ask how to access the cable channels they simply said "these aren't included in your package." Isn't it pretty much standard now even for cheap hotels to have access to cable channels?? Then in the morning we wanted a cup of coffee, go to the (dusty) Nespresso machine and there are no pods, let alone any milk or hot water to make a coffee! And then there was the pool... From the 11th floor the pool area looked lovely, well maintained, nice lounges... Up close it is mouldy, tiles are worn and the lounges are ancient. But the worst part was that when I spread my towel onto one of the vinyl-covered lounge pads and then lay down on it, within a few seconds I was soaked from all the skanky old water that had been sitting inside the foam and seeped its way through the cracks in the vinyl! Gross. Had to then take myself and my wet towel up for a shower instead of staying and enjoying the pool. Anyway, rant over, won't be going back!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple