3,741 results
All reviews great location the gold coast room service buffet breakfast twin room per day ocean view pool area short stay would stay again tram stop public transport cavill avenue outrigger balcony surfers concierge
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We stopped in at Mantra on View on our way up north. Excellant spot. Staff were very helpfull. Reception and rooms very inviting and the location close to everything. The availablity of parking was a bonus.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AMJaime, Front Office Manager at Mantra on View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Hi Anthony S,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the feedback from your stay with us.
I'm so pleased to see that you had such an enjoyable stay and found everything to meet your needs.
I hope that we can have you back to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

My daughter, granddaughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Mantra On View hotel. We only stayed for one night and arrived quite late. The check-in process was very efficient as was the express checkout process. The buffet breakfast was great albeit quite busy. The food was plentiful and fresh. It was lovely to sit outside and enjoy the winter sunshine. The rooms are more of the hotel style rather than apartment style. As such my daughter and I were unable to find refuge from our 6 year old snorer! The rooms were very clean with a small balcony. I would recommend for short stays, those that don't want to bother with cooking and those that can leave the snorer at home! The buffet is definately recommended. I mean, who doesn't love a good breakfast buffet?! Calories dont count on holidays.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Michelle N,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and to also take the time to provide us with such lovely feedback/ I'm so pleased that you had such an enjoyable trip and time to create some special memories with your daughter and granddaughter - minus the snoring memories. Maybe save that one for her 18th or 21st!
We agree, calories do not count on holidays, so I'm pleased to see you enjoyed the buffet!
I hope we can welcome you back again soon,

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Would not have thought of staying here but it was the location for two days of staff training. The place was mostly a pleasant surprise. Staff were great and this was noticeable right from the get-go. Personally being on the edge of Surfers and not right smack in the middle suited me and I felt it made the place feel not so busy and a bit relaxed. If driving in using your own car the parking was a bit awkward. All up I'd give this place consideration if I had to stay in the area again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Hi MortimerEG,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review after your stay with us for work. Its great to see that we were a pleasant surprise for you and you enjoyed your time with us.
You will have to come back and stay with us again soon so that you can relax and enjoy the Gold Coast, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We attended a whole one day conference here and were well fed at both lunch and dinner. The options were plentiful: we had a buffet lunch and a excellent sea food buffet dinner. Nothing to moan about!

Stayed: May 2018

Hi L-F N,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the feedback from your stay with us!
I'll pass your feedback onto the Conferencing and Banqueting team as I'm sure they will be happy to hear that you enjoyed our services.
I hope we can have you back again one day soon,

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

First time staying here since it has become a Mantra hotel. Nice big rooms with a great view looking out to the beach and up towards Main beach. We had a king room on a high floor. There is a bath shower combo in a reasonably good sized bathroom. We found our bed to be comfortable. The hotel has been renovated since I last stayed here. The staff are friendly and helpful and the check in and check out was quick.
The restaurant/bar has a nice outdoor area for drinks with plenty of seating. Unfortunately we didn't get a chance to enjoy the buffet breakfast.
We did however order room service in the afternoon and the food was quite nice, what we received.
Parking was very cheap my only complaint is the state of the lift which is not connected to the hotel. If you have heavy luggage or a lot of luggage I would suggest you unload out the front of the hotel.
We would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle S
AMJaime, Front Office Manager at Mantra on View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Hi Michelle S,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback after choosing to stay with us recently. I'm so glad that you enjoyed what we have to offer here in the way of facilities and location.
The carpark situation can be a little challenging on occasion as you have recognized but yes, unfortunately it is separate from the hotel so it is out of hands but we do try to avoid the challenges associated best we can.
Thank you for providing such a through review and I hope that we can have you back to stay with us again soon,