“Lady threw money because no beef in beef dish ”

Koreana BBQ Restaurant
Ranked #136 of 425 Restaurants in Surfers Paradise
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Worst service
Got a take a away marinated beef stirfry got it home and there was no beef in it
Drove back and asked for beef and they said the beef dish comes without beef. Wot ?
Refused to give a refund
Ended up throwing half the money at me and telling me to leave

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Long wait and service is poor. Food quality okay but not for the price they’re charging. Can get elsewhere better in surfer paradise

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

WATCH OUT. They charged us double the price because we were tourists and when I pulled them up for it they denied the stated prices. Meat was poor quality and was charged nearly $200 for 2 beef dishes and a side. WATCH OUT.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

walking by all the time i always see lots of people eating there so thought i would give it a try, only got take away but while waiting i could see that they brought out little cookers onto your table for those eating in and you could cook meat at your table and it looked nice. my takeaway was very tasty and that good i went back later in the week to try out another dish.

1  Thank Anthony B
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I ordered a non-spicy meal from the menu, telling the waitress to put attention on that because I have gastric problems. Unfortunately the meal was very spicy. The waitress just told me to move the spicy sauce away without giving me another meal. I couldn't eat at all the spicy one and had to buy another meal
...in the end I lost a lot of money for a lousy dinner. Wouldn't reccommend it.