“Surf Club, membership”

Price range: US$12 - US$22
Cuisines: Asian, Australian, International
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: BMD Northcliffe Surf Life Saving Supporters Club is an award winning fully Licensed Bar & Bistro with uninterrupted beachfront views. Our bistro is open for Breakfast from 7.00am - 11.30am, Lunch between 12pm - 2.30pm & Dinner between 5.30pm - 9pm. We also have a light meals menu that runs between 2.30pm - 5pm. Other facilities include TAB with Sportsbet Facilities & Keno, 58 of the latest gaming machines, outdoor smoking decks, EFTPOS & ATM Services, free wifi and Disabled Access lift.
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Although you can come in as a guest of a member or visitor, our lodging gave us a membership as part of our stay. We thought we'd have the free coffee or tea that came with the membership. The membership gives a discount on food, and then there are other discounts so we had a lunch special of fish and chips for seniors. One piece of fish, a small salad and a pile of fries with a dessert. I thought the fish was delicious. The salad dressing and the fries didn't thrill me. But, we stopped in the casino before leaving, which we hadn't done at the other clubs we'd visited. I found a machine and put in $5 and we left with more than we started with so that was awesome.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

You will see some reviews of slow service etc. but I fail to see how anyone can leave a negative comment for this place and I'm a Pom . We ate here a few times and having to queue for 20 minutes to get in should show how busy it was yet we had our meals in no time and they made sure we had enough to drink whilst waiting. Food is beyond excellent for the price and extremely polite helpful staff. Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I can say what a lovely place to just unwind - I have been here numerous times.. it's not ultra modern at all but we have had good value senior meals. Great coffee and just chilled having drinks this time .. I had to wait for friend so just read the paper over looking the water .. staff were very helpful and friendly and made sure I was comfortable.. didn't want to leave as it was so relaxing..
happy to return asap..

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I had a fabulous time last night at the Surf club staff and especially the receptionist was very helpful and friendly im from New Zealand so this very much counts i be going there again choice as

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Tonight I have visited the surf club at around 7pm with a friend. The receptionist was really rude. I just signed in, she grabbed my ID in an appropriate manner, asked where it was from. When I asked a question she answered aggressively. We both said thank you just to double proof how she was treating us, and she didn't even looked at us. This is definitely not the best way of welcoming a new customer.

1  Thank maximigiu