“Nice Italian”

Alfresco Italian Restaurant
Reserve with
Alfresco Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$8 - US$38
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gold Coast, Australia
“Nice Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

Made an excellent pizza and the service was excellent.

Visited February 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Manila, Philippines
“Magnifico!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

Ate here with my closest friend upon the reviews I have read here. We were only going to stay in Goldcoast for a few days and I made it a point to try Alfresco on Elston out. It did not disappoint. It was spot on for delicious food! The owner was very attentive and made as feel at home. If this restaurant is only no. 2 in surfers now, I guess no. 1 is really something else coz Alfresco is truly special.

• Visited July 2011
Gold Coast
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pricing irregular”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

I had a nice takeaway pasta - very tasty thanks. However your pricing is confusing. The large menu board out the front priced my meal at $19.50. A sign also said 10% discount for takeaway. My takeaway price was $19.50 which stated it included a 10% discount. I assume the big menu out the front is wrong which is misleading for everyone. Also on your website the takeaway price for the pasta I had is $17.50. You may wish to update your marketing perhaps. All in all though the staff were friendly and the pasta yummy.

Visited February 2012
raff747, General Manager at Alfresco Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, 26 February 2012
Hi Thanks for your feedback.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your take away pasta.
We apologize for the confusion with pricing & are happy to give you back the discount you were supposed to receive. We are updating the website & obviously we have forgotten to remove the old take away menu. As for the large menu board it reflects the restaurant prices & you are entitled to a 10% discount on pick up orders, the staff member who served you may have just forgot about the discount & we again apologize.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Regards
Alfresco On Elston Management
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Local Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

Dinner only alway full, it's a local secret but being on the main road tourist drop in and get a great surprise.  Looks like mama's house food exceptional best Italian on Coast

Gold Coast
“Absolutely Amazing..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

Came here for dinner with my friends on a Friday night, it was very busy but the food was amazing & the waiters were still very friendly although under pressure. Big ups to the Starters/entree chef as this is the 2nd time I have been here & both times the starters & entrees have been the best part of the meal.. so thank you for that. I will definately be returning. The last starter I had was on the specials board - crumbed camembert.. SOO good!! So please give my compliments to the starters chef!!

• Visited January 2012
raff747, General Manager at Alfresco Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, 16 February 2012
Thank you so much for your great review !
We always love receiving positive feedback & we take so much pride in our service and food.
Thanks again & we look forward to seeing you soon.