“Good pizza but not the "best in Queensland"”

Jovi Woodfire Pizza and Pasta Bar
Ranked #181 of 432 Restaurants in Surfers Paradise
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Met a nice fellow also from Ottawa working in the restaurant. He claimed they had the best pizza in Queensland. While it was more than decent, it definitely wasn't the best I had! Wine was on special that night so the meal was reasonably priced.

VIKEN2011, Manager at Jovi Woodfire Pizza and Pasta Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thanks for sharing! We always appreciate honest feedback, hope to see you again if you're ever back in town!

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Had takeaway our first night in surfer paradise, ordered meat lovers, Hawaii and jovi special yum, $20 and $23.50 for a large. Dined in on our last night, the owner and staff were very friendly. Highly recommend

VIKEN2011, Manager at Jovi Woodfire Pizza and Pasta Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Thank you I am glad you enjoyed your Pizzas and our service

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Ordered a vegetarian pizza via delivery, got a chicken pizza. Asked for a thin base, got a thick base. Ate less than one slice.... threw it in the bin.... not good!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Asked for 3 things on their menu. They were out of prosecco. Then no lasagna. Then offered 3 types of pasta I chose linguine..they came back and said they were out of that. I had to have normal spaghetti which was over cooked and unpleasant. Later after getting back to my hotel my daughters were fine but I became ill through out the whole night. I’m sure it was the spaghetti sauce. We would never go back.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Order pasta, but it took really long before it was served on my table. Pretty nice ambiance as well.