All reviews water slides tram stop the gold coast stayed here pools bedroom surfers apartment
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

What a great place to stay , pools are huge with water slides massive room friendly staff who helped us though our busy weekend, good breakfast buffet too. The from the 32 nd door was spectacular and had the same view from the bedroom.Tram stop at the door and very quiet .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Sun City is definitely conveniently located. It is close to Surfers Paradise, Southport and an easy trip to most of the major parks and attractions the Gold Coast has to offer. Parking is free and conveniently located onsite, however in busy periods can be a little difficult to find space.
I am however quite disappointed with the condition of the apartment that my family and I stayed in. It was tired and quite run down. I am a little surprised it is called a resort, I must have a very different idea of what a resort is after having stayed in resorts in other parts of the country, the world and even on the Gold Coast.
To sum up, I would not stay there again and could not recommend it to friends or family. There is definitely better value for money in equally as convenient locations.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Amongst the most spacious apartments I have stayed in Surfers. Lots of room for our family of 4. Extremely convenient near tram stop. We will be back again. Only negative is that the stunning outdoor pool was far too cold for any of us to enjoy. Decor in room also looking a little tired.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Have been coming here for years and always enjoy staying. Not down as much as I used too because I find surfers not as it used too be. Hotels nice, great indoor pool, service is good. Not the sort of service you get in overseas hotels but good no the less. Rooms are getting on a bit, although still enjoy staying and for the right price would do so again. Make sure you get the 1br at least, the hotel studio rooms are a bit small.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

After booking a nice break away we presented to what looked a very nice hotel.
Then came the room. WOW just WOW. Tiny, ripped carpet, no block out curtains, smeĺing carpet, rusty and dusty blinds, curtains not hung propery, furniture from the 50's (inc bed) with paint peeling off, slimy floor in the shower, hot breakfast was very cold, SOOOOOO did not look like the photos on the website.
Mentioned the disappointment to reception and was given a card to contact with no answer or anyone to return a call.
For the money i could have stayed at a multitude of better places.
What a joke!