“Hog's Breath Cafe with a harbour view.”
Review of Hog's Breath Cafe - CLOSED

Hog's Breath Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Sitting enjoying our Blackened Prime Rib Steaks and watching the sunset over the harbour. What more could one wish for in the tropics.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

The food was ok but seems most of the sauces were just tipped out of a jar. Very expensive for what you get.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Good food, well prepared, generous servings and (at Port Douglas marina) a great view.
A;ways enjoy the food, ambience and service at Hog's Breath and will return often.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I had lunch with my wife, son and my wife's sister's family. Everyone enjoyed themselves and our waiter was very personable. Ages varied and everyone had a variety of meals, My Brother In Law is very specific with his diet and was able to find a suitable meal. All round a pleasant lunch in a nice location.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Its what I expected and why I haven't been for many many years. I get the concept of if it ain't broke don't fix it, but a little tweek to bring it into to 21st century wouldn't hurt. However, I can't fault the friendly staff, but probably won't be back again for many years - or until the next birthday party invitation.