US$265
US$246
  • Pool
Oaks Lagoons(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$147
US$253
US$229
Sheraton.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$274/night.

Bay Villas Resort(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$176
Orbitz.com
Thala Beach Nature Reserve(Oak Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$280
US$184
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

Port Douglas Apartments(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$214
Paradise Links Resort(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$143
Hotels.com
Ramada Resort Port Douglas(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$138
US$132
  • Pool
By The Sea Port Douglas(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$261
Priceline
Port Douglas Motel(Port Douglas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$173
US$168
Travelocity
All reviewsfloating bean bagsgreat locationthe main streetbalinese stylebreakfast each morningtwo blocksbreakfast was includedtop flooryogurttropical feelstudio roommacrossan stbeautiful tropicalpool areashort walkclose to townday bed
Reviewed 15 September 2015

My review is poor - not Hibiscus, or their fault, they could not have been more helpful and accommodating.
I was not well before we left, and I left a medication behind, and that caused severe withdrawal symptoms all the time we were away.
However a special meal that was part of the package was very poor, and a boat trip also was poor in comparison to similar trips along the Pumicestone passage here at Bribie Island.
Hibiscus is a bit dated but the accommodation is still great and clean with all the amenities that you could want, and it is only a short walk to Macrossan Street, Port Douglas' main street and main shopping/tourism centre
I am looking forward to returning in a happier frame of mind

Room Tip: Ground floor units near book in kiosk are great
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2015

We stayed 5 nights early September and had a 1 bedroom unit on the top floor. It was very quiet and the rooms were very clean with a small balcony with table and chairs. The accommodation suited my husband and I as we spent a lot of time when in the room on the balcony which was quite secluded compared to some of the other units. There are 2 pools one in front and the other at the back which was the setting each morning for breakfast. The resort is close to the shops and close to the beach. I used the spa for 2 complimentary 30 minute massages and also paid for a 1 hour facial. I was surprised that it was a male (Scot) who was performing the massage and facial. However, it was one of the best I have ever had. One night we had friends over and had a BBQ at the pool at the back. We all thoroughly enjoyed this. The lighting around the pool and the facilities was really good. If there is to be a downside, I would say that it would have been nice to have had more towels. We were only given 1 towel each and as the room was not serviced this seemed a bit too long. The laundry facilities were in the carpark which was fine. But I did not want to be washing towels with my other clothes. Overall it was a great place to stay and would recommend.

Room Tip: The rooms on the top floor in the front are quieter. Our room was positioned so that no-one could look into our room or onto our balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christine T
Reviewed 6 September 2015

Could be a lovely place, jungle feel with plants and torches and the wooden walkways but it is let down by the service. At no point did we feel we were being looked after. room on the ground floor was clean and spacious but very dark. Replacement towel policy is just silly especially with 2 pools on site which were great. if this place is taken over by someone who cares it could be fantastic.

Room Tip: ground floor rooms are very dark and cave like
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jim b
Reviewed 31 August 2015

Very disappointed bad service, sub standard rooms, tired, rundown
No daily room clean, no clean towels. Small choice of food for breakfast mostly packaged cereal. Only one person can access fruit and milk at one time. No one to show you to your room. Chipped paint in rooms, old fridge and micro wave. Dated furniture, stained. No strawberries on Arrival as stated, noisy trucks emptying rubbish certainly not what you expect of a 4.5 star accomodation.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kat E
Reviewed 31 August 2015

This is the 2nd time I've stayed at Hibiscus and have enjoyed both stays immensely. Love the location in that it's only short walk to the main street as well as beautiful Four Mile Beach. My first trip here I hired a car (at the airport) only to leave it sitting in the car park for the duration of my stay. My second trip I didn't bother with hiring a car and just used the airport transfer service via the hotel. Really like that the hotel has 2 swimming pools

Stayed: August 2015