All reviews these apartments great location good size unit accommodation
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This accomodation was absolutely perfect right in the centre of Port Douglas and directly opposite the beach. The apartment was very clean and relatively spacious, the pool was another highlight as it was the perfect way to come home after the beach and then lie by the pool
Will definitely be staying here when I come to Port Douglas next

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Management_TA, Public Relations Manager at Beachfront Terraces, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Thank you Isabella for your review of Beachfront Terraces, we are glad to read you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back to Beachfront Terraces on your next trip to Port Douglas - don't forget to give us a call so we can let you know of our return guest offers.
Beachfront Terraces

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

This place is in the best location & has a nice new pool. That’s where it ends.
We had a supposedly two room garden view apartment. A partition wall that didn’t even go floor to ceiling and no door. This was supposed to be the master bedroom?
Dirty, dated, mouldy bathroom, doors that don’t close.
The pics on their site don’t represent this property one bit. Management wouldn’t talk to us when we went to complain. They did offer us another room. But in the same group of garden view rooms. The gardens were overgrown and dead.
We couldn’t stay there any longer than we had. We said we would pay for the nights that we had stayed but would like a refund for the balance of our stay. They refused.
The manager wouldn’t speak to us or come meet with us..
There are many other places that cost less and that are clean and fit to stay in..
Extremely disappointing and poor customer service.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stuart M
ClubT_13, Guest Relations Manager at Beachfront Terraces, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

We are sorry to read the your recent stay did meet your expectations - I understand that you have also advised your travel agent of your stay and this is being addressed between your agent and management.
We do feel that the representation is very clear of the 2 bedroom garden apartments - open plan and the the photos show a clear picture of the apartment and the set up of the living/dining and bedrooms.
Management did offer for you to view another apartment once you expressed your disappointment with the initial apartment and also for housekeeping and maintenance to address any minor issues you had concerns with. Port Douglas is currently on water restrictions so the there small patches of grass that are brown, but certainly not overgrown as the gardens are professionally looked after on a weekly basis.
As there was no fault of the actual apartment we are in a position to a offer a refund for the unused nights as it was your choice to find alternate accommodation, and this has been advised to your travel agent as well.
Again we are saddened to read this review of Beachfront Terraces, as we feel it does not fairly depict the apartments.
Kind Regards
Beachfront Terraces Team

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Look - I stayed here for a few nights and totally regret it. The furnishings, decor, and amenities looked to me like they hadn't been updated in 30 years. It's basically drive-in motel quality, in my opinion.

I was horrified when I popped into the Sheraton Mirage and found out I could have stayed there in 5 star luxury for only about $40 more a night than what I was paying here.

I recommend you do that instead. I'm kicking myself I didn't.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else. Old and worn out (in my opinion)
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank lexluthor10
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Large 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with fantastic beach views. Kitchen and bathrooms a little dated but very functional. Only a 5 minute walk to town. Crockery and cutlery supplied but only enough salt, pepper and milk for your first day, need to top up yourselves. Pool a good size and very clean. Great value

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jojolang1966
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

These apartments were the perfect place to stay, with beachfront location and only a two minute walk to the Main Street it really couldn't have been any better! The apartment was fully equipped with cooking appliances and was very clean with enough space. The pool was also a great feature. The lady at reception was incredibly friendly and willing to help at all times providing great tips about places to go in the area. Will definitely be staying here again next time I find myself in Port Douglas.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Isabella N
Trip A, Guest Relations Manager at Beachfront Terraces, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

We are so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us at Beachfront Terraces. We agree the location is second to none.
We hope to welcome you back in the future.