“Super healthy and great prices”
Review of Under Wraps

Under Wraps
Ranked #41 of 127 Restaurants in Port Douglas
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Australian, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Under Wraps is a health inspired sandwich + salad + juice bar in the heart of Port Douglas. Our sandwich + salad bar is a delicious range of wraps, sandwiches, baguettes, wholefood salads, breakfasts and hot dishes prepared with love using fresh, seasonal ingredients. Our juice bar offers a fabulous range of fresh juices, frappes and smoothies prepared with care and premium quality ingredients to give you a glow, a protein punch, to rejuvenate, to supercharge or simply to recharge. When you need a caffeine fix, our gourmet coffee and tea range is extensive with a rewarding loyalty card for devotees! Under Wraps offers fresh, nutritious food for breakfast, lunch, take home meals and catering for events and charters. We have a busy catering team so be in touch for affordable menu ideas for your next party or picnic. Under Wraps is a family owned and managed business established in 2003. At the heart of our kitchen is an ethos for using fresh, seasonal ingredients. Our menu ranges from classic to adventurous dishes to leave you well fed and recharged....Whether you are heading off to the beach, back to bed, on your bike, or off to hike. Our latest expansion includes an exciting health bar. Our health range includes superfoods, ingredients and supplements to help promote a healthy lifestyle and to support special dietary needs. Under Wraps has a loyalty program for regular visitors and offers free wifi with your order. Real food...Real fresh...Fast and fun!
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Smoothies great and all natural!!! Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes are soooo good...salads and Poke bowls also fab!!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The food is great. Went back again. Wraps smoothies, toasties. Everything recommened. Staff were friendly & very helpful with choices.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I went there for a late mini brekkie. I been greeted when I went in and the lady which made a sandwich, stoped, gave me the menu and explaind it to me.
I ordered a turkish roll with ham, pesto, swiss cheese and a short black. I been given a number and i seat down outside. Not long the short black came. Then a waitress told me no more turkish roll so I said make it a baguette.
The coffe was more a long black in an espresso cup but was still strong and tasty.
The baguette was piping hot, melted cheese run over. The first bite. Wonderful taste ham, cheese, pesto and spinach in a crusty bread. May a slice more ham would had made it 10 out of 10.
Otherwise I enjoyed my under 12 dollar snack and will be back for sure.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

What an amazing selection and choices of healthy food. What we had was delicious and a really generous portion. They can make meals and drinks to your liking too.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

First place we hit when we arrived in Port Douglas. Great service, great coffee and a wonderful selection of fresh and healthy wraps to satisfy anyone. Good alternative to all that heavy food available in the Port.