“Great breakfast”
Review of JaffleHead

JaffleHead
Ranked #13 of 676 Restaurants in Cairns
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Description: JaffleHead is Cairns' first and only speciality jaffle and coffee shop!! We serve a wide range of traditional and new and exciting jaffles, coffee and freshly squeezed juice. Our focus has been and always will be on providing value for money while not sacrificing quality. Just because we are cheap eats does not mean we cut corners in anything we serve!! Come and check us out!!
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We came to Jafflehead because it was number 1 rated - did not disappoint! Great food (so many jaffle choices), great coffee and excellent service. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Kim B

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I read the reviews and stopped by before our excursion. The food choices were great, especially for my teenagers. Coffee was good and our kids loved the thick milkshakes. The ham and cheese jaffle was awesome.

1  Thank Howard R
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Visited with a group of friends on Sunday 1/7/18. Whilst the main meals came out promptly, we had hoped to order a sweet Jaffle- well before the closing time (1330hrs) to be precise. We were informed that all stock was out and as a result they were closing at this time. I don’t believe this is acceptable given this is a prime time for a weekend. Whilst the meals were delicious, we hoped to enjoy the full Jafflehead experience as this spot was chosen for a birthday celebration. Great food however disappointed at this time, especially as we have had great experiences here before.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

My Partner and I flew into Cairns from Goldcoast in Transit to Flight to Groote Eylandt Northern Territory and decided to visit Jaffle head in Cairns after reading good reviews. Thickshakes were super tasty and Jaffles were devine, especially the vegeterian options available, I was definitely impressed. If ever in Cairns, I'd recommend Jaffle Head. Customer Service was excellent and very friendly. I'll be making Jaffle Head my next stop whenever I'm in town.

1  Thank laviniamaka
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Love going here.
Great location
Great service
Coffee and milkshakes are just right.
Jaffles are yum and remind me of camping as a kid !

1  Thank wendyrodgie