“Thumbs up! ”
Review of Massage Paradise

Massage Paradise
Ranked #21 of 55 Spas & Wellness in Cairns
More attraction details
Owner description: Massage Paradise is the place to have a massage or waxing. Try out our new lounge with HD TV and have something to drink from our soft drink bar, or why not try out our homemade Vietnamese coffee? Come join us at 42 Grafton st Cairns City
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Walked in the massage place while I was wandering around the town. Found this place because there were many good comments about it over the net. Although there were some customers who had reservation come in first, I had to wait only less than half hr. So if you don't want to wait, please make a booking in case if it gets busier. I ordered 30mins deep tissue body massage . The lady was professional skillful. It was really good, I would go back again if I visit Cairns again.

Date of experience: April 2018
MassageParadiseAus, Owner at Massage Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you Atsuko for your feedback. We appreciate. We look forward to serving you any time you are in Cairns
Hannah
CEO
Massage Paradise

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

French girl Amber gave me my massage. And was very gentle and caring.

Best massage I have had for a long time. Thank you

Date of experience: January 2018
MassageParadiseAus, Manager at Massage Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Thank you Simon. We appreciate your reviews. Looking forward to having opportunities to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Went for a massage because I had very sore shoulders/upper back. Chose the "shiatsu" massage option. Was told this was gentler than the deep tissue option, but as deep tissue is usually too strong said that would be fine.

The first 20 minutes of massage featured the lady literally rubbing oil into my skin with a flat palm. Absolutely no pressure at all; definitely not a shiatsu massage!!

I asked for her to use more pressure, which she did. It became clear she was not a trained masseuse; I walked out of there with as many knots as I had when I entered, only now my skin was also sore from her amateur efforts! Oh, and I was charged an additional $10 for that extra pressure I requested. $76 for an hour wasted.

Yes, they were professional at the front desk, all beds were clean, you get your own room (not just a curtained off bed), but it's really not the place to go if you want a proper massage or if you have any knots you need worked on. I could have paid half that price at the night markets and had the same type of massage.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Visited Massage Paradise recently, and found it was exceptionally clean and extremely spacious. I went at night time and was surprised to see the owner still there watching over her employees. The Masseuse worked out all the knots in my shoulders without hurting me :)

The only downside to this experience was that she was a little unorganized and had to leave the room twice to find things that should have been provided for her.

Overall I had a lovely experience

Date of experience: June 2017
MassageParadiseAus, Owner at Massage Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thank you Phoebe for your wonderful respond. I value my customers experience at Massage Paradise very much and welcome your feed back. I am so please that you have enjoyed your massage with Sue. She has just started with us and she is fitting in so well .
Hannah