“Dinner at mado”

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I.service very lazy
2.the staff R junior .
3.food menu very long
4.taste of appetizers not tasty.
5.grilled shesh kabab specially the meat peaces not tasty.
It is my fourth visit but the same comments.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Great service , good food Good size portions Especially liked the lamb dishes. With the entertainment book discount, quite reasonably priced.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

My friends and I decided to catch up last minute and with no booking we were provided with a table right away!!! We ordered a few different entrees to share before our main meals and they most definitely were amazing as always! The staff provided us with recommendations on which foods to choose and were amazing! The food and the vibe set a wonderful tone! Definitely, recommend to others and will be back!

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Absolutely delicious, plenty of Gluten Free options & service was fantastic. Will be returning again on my annual trip

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Poor staff, mediocre food, stupid waiters, terrible management, chaotic ambiance, terrible music. They took forever to bring our meals, they got my order wrong, the food was expensive and unworthy, the staff was as good as not being there. They did nothing.