“Great discount on Entertainment Book, Great food”

MADO Turkish Restaurants & Hotels cafes and Bar
Ranked #329 of 693 Restaurants in Cairns
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Great service , good food Good size portions Especially liked the lamb dishes. With the entertainment book discount, quite reasonably priced.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 6 January 2017

My friends and I decided to catch up last minute and with no booking we were provided with a table right away!!! We ordered a few different entrees to share before our main meals and they most definitely were amazing as always! The staff provided us with recommendations on which foods to choose and were amazing! The food and the vibe set a wonderful tone! Definitely, recommend to others and will be back!

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank dznbosnic
Reviewed 17 July 2016

Absolutely delicious, plenty of Gluten Free options & service was fantastic. Will be returning again on my annual trip

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 6 January 2016

Poor staff, mediocre food, stupid waiters, terrible management, chaotic ambiance, terrible music. They took forever to bring our meals, they got my order wrong, the food was expensive and unworthy, the staff was as good as not being there. They did nothing.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 14 November 2015

Nice décor however this is it.
The Turkish coffee did not test anything like Turkish coffee (I do know about Turkish coffee)
The chicken was cook nice but the flavour was not there, for the life of me why anyone served grilled chicken with plain rice would, sorry I did not fine much authentic.
The price is too high for food

Date of visit: September 2015