“Tasty sushi!”

Sushi Express Cairns
Ranked #259 of 691 Restaurants in Cairns
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Really tasty food. Same format as sushi train and this restaurant is found upstairs in Orchid Plaza.
I really enjoyed the fresh tasting food. Yum!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Sushi from train was ok, sashimi was weird as it had super hot sauce on top. Bad after taste........luckily my child didn’t eat it

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Fish is very fresh and sushi was awesome! Staffs were kind. I tried california rolls, okonomiyaki, grilled prawn and so on. They were so good It tasted similar with the famous sushi restaurant in Japan. I want to come again❤️

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

It was delicious and good. The cool, clean and cheerful staff was friendly. I had a good time with cheap and hearty food.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank sunny9229
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I ate Fried chicken and pork rice bowl. I was busy to eat so unfortunately I couldn’t take a picture of that. But I can sure it was really nice bowl.

Date of visit: March 2018