“Great food”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I loved the food and atmosphere!! Great service and friendly staff. I highly recommend this restaurant for a quick and filling meal!!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Went here late one night for a snack after a night dancing
Six times the staff mentioned a free ice cream if I done a trip advisor review. I found this as a con and told them . That's when the Young took the free ice cream docket put my hand. Rude and annoying!

Hi Kelly C,
Thank you very much for your feedback after your late night out dancing. I would really like a date and time when this unacceptable behaviour occurred. There are usually only two people maximum on late in the evening it's possible that maybe both of them unknowingly appproached you when you were ordering or receiving the food, however I find it hard to believe that they would've asked the same question six times! But it was late and I understand sometimes the memory recall can be confusing. I will definitely be speaking to my staff . Happy to see there were no complaints with the food and that's what it's all about, great food and our extended late night trading so we are open to Be there for our customers as much as possible.
Kellee M

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Just wanted something nice and easy so got the pizza deal on offer. Awesome pizza, awesome service. Was so nice after reading breakfast menu decided to do breakfast the next morning and wasn't disappointed.

Hi Jodie F,
Thank you so much for your review. That's great to hear you enjoyed our pizza and breakfast!
Kellee

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The Yiros/kebab here are delicious - full to the brim with your choices of fillings - we always get the small size as it is enormous! Deliciously alive with all sorts of people watching in the busiest part of Cairns - central to the foreshore boardwalk and night market - better than the hawkers food stalls there... excellent value - good luck if you can fit dessert in! I’ve cream booth right next door if you can.

Hi Lew26,
Thanks so much for your review. We are very lucky to have such a great spot on the Esplanade. Pleased to hear you enjoyed your meal . Hope to see you again soon!
Kellee M

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Good kebabs. Lots of meat. Nice variety on the menu. Excellent service as well. Shady spot to sit in with fans.