“Perfect Banh Mi”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2015

Great spot to get a quick lunch in Orchid Plaza
Plenty of menu choices, some which I have tried but I can't go past the vietnamese pork bread roll (Bahn Mi).. It is so simple but so good $4.90... Yet to find better.
Quick efficient service. Have both eaten there and had takeaway.

Reviewed 11 April 2015 via mobile

What can I say ... The service is amazing ... Very fast and efficient. Ambience is top notch. The pho is splendid. The sambal paste is just amazing with the rice dishes

1  Thank Yugeindran N
Reviewed 27 March 2015

Had the beef and tendon pho with a side of spring rolls. The flavour of the pho broth was lovely and only wish there were more tendon pieces. Best spring rolls I've had for a very long time. The price seemed a bit high until they came out -- the 3 could easily be considered as 6 at other establishments.

1  Thank Vanessa V
Reviewed 23 March 2015 via mobile

Went to have lunch with friend and my kids, when we arrive there's lovely lady welcome us with big smile and drop the menu straight away to our table, we were so hungry so we order quickly, the food comes out in the manners of time too and it taste so delicious. I think I found my new spot to have yummy soup. Will definitely come back.

Reviewed 2 March 2015 via mobile

Was walking past on way back to hotel grabbed a soup and rice paper rolls. Food was tasty and fresh and really delicious. Priced well and would eat here again.