See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Good central location with a wonderful view over the city. We had to ask for another room as the airconditioner rattled. I often wonder if housekeeping and/or maintenance teams ever report breakages or condition reports in rooms to management? Do management just expect people to stay in rooms that clearly need some work done and hope people don't complain? We got an "upgrade" but the room still had that overly trodden feel to it. The bar and balcony area was pleasant enough.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2017

This hotel is in a ideal situation for Getting around the city and water front. It offers undercover safe parking at a reasonable rate. Rooms are a little tired with paint peeling off the ceiling, however the room was big good aircon and wifi throughout. Staff were helpful and friendly and if you have the breakfast option there is plenty to choose from. 10th floor is great with great views of the city, a smooth working lift.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank _amanda_hawthorne5
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

It’s tough to give this hotel anything more than two stars, despite its wonderful staff and excellent hotel manager. Put simply, the hotel is very run down - the bathrooms are dirty, broken and stained while the bedrooms are tired and outdated with dirty carpet, mouldy walls and damp smell. However, the pool area is excellent and the hotel lobby and other interiors seem to be quite good. I just think the hotel is in need of a significant renovation. Credit where credit is due - when I raised my concerns with the manager, she took on my feedback while also moving me to a new room that was substantially better than what I was in - so it provided some level of resolution to my situation. I thank her very much for this as it made our stay much better.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2017

The rooms are comfortable if run down with some tiles missing from the bathroom and the toilet leaking. the balcony is small and cramped you couldn't put a chair out there there would be on room. However the staff are great the lobby is nice and clean and the location is excellent right in the heart of the CBD.

If you are looking for luxury this is not the place however if you want a comfortable room in a great location then this place is more than suitable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dennis A
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

When you have to be away from home you might as well be comfortable. Friendly staff and big rooms, nice views and comfy massive beds.
The bathrooms are a little dated but when you feel the water pressure you won’t care, it’s amazing.
I stay here every other week at the moment for work trips and I intend on returning.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business