2,433 results
All reviews tamarind restaurant junior suite spa bath separate toilet wildlife dome nespresso machine plantation shutters pillow menu room service mini bar beautiful room water view fantastic hotel trinity inlet our honeymoon enjoyable stay across the road
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2015

I stayed at the Pullman Reef Hotel for work over 3 nights. The rooms were clean and high quality, although getting just a little old. The rooms are large and mine had a spa bath overlooking the king size bed. Service was fantastic. Buffet breakfast was ok but nothing to rave about. Situated near the city centre and esplanade it was a nice walk to the nearby shops and restaurants.

Room tip: The higher the floors the better as they are quieter.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Wayne R, General Manager at Pullman Reef Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2015

Dear Andrew G,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback on your recent stay with us. We very much appreciate your comments as we are concerned with the satisfaction of our guests and work to be better each and every day.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope we will be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

Staying in this hotel was the best pleasure about my trip to Cairns.
Especially the staff who helped me to checking in (I forgot his name but he was working afternoon until late night) was very kind and friendly not only at the beginning but also after checked out(I asked them to keep my luggage when I checked out because I had the tour). I could say he was eager to help me whenever I ask something or even I didn't ask. All the other staffs as well.
Room was big enough and had balcony, toilet and bathroom was separate, free wi-fi and minibar had pretty much everything.
Choosing a good hotel is quite important for me when I travel. This hotel "good" is not enough. It was "PERFECT".
I hope everyone could have good experience like I had during staying in this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Wayne R, General Manager at Pullman Reef Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2015

Dear Youngim J,

It was an absolute pleasure for us having you stay with us during your trip to Cairns, thank you very much for your feedback.
We are delighted that you consider your stay perfect, comments like yours serve as an encouragement to our team, as we strive to provide a superior experience for all our guests.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope we will be able to welcome you back next time you visit Cairns.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

fabulous hotel in the centre of Cairns near the marina. Excellent junior suites with spa bath, free robes, frig, mini bar, espresso machine, iron, hairdryer, big tv, walk in shower and safe. Plenty of storage and a writing desk. Nice pool on 4th floor with loungers and a cooled small gym (hardly used) with 2runners, xcross, bike, multi machines and 20kg free weights with bench. Pool and gym towels, fruit and water provided. 24/7 reception by competent people. Fantastic restaurants on an Asian/fusion theme. Bars including the lobby bar with excellent live bands Thursday-Saturday nights. Full casino facilities. Nightclub. They will store your luggage for you days in advance of you checking in. Free fast wifi in 30minute slots throughout. Highly recommended for couples for a few days or a week.

Room tip: top floor (level 7)
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank hemingwayaway

Dear hemingwayaway,

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review on your stay at the Pullman Reef Hotel Casino, we are delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us. It is great to read that you took advantage of everything our complex has on offer.
Your comments are very valuable for us as we work to be better each and every day.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

Stayed in a Junior suite with a couple of friends for a birthday party weekend. Room was excellect with water and city views. Very comfortable beds and high end fittings throughout. Excellent service by staff at check in and out with a late check out. Nothing was a problem for them. Highlight was breakfast with excellect service again and beautiful food and awesome coffees. Highly recommended.( Took a hit at the casino though but thats my problem)

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mickf73,

We very much appreciate your comments on your recent stay with us, we are happy that you had an enjoyable time.
We are concerned with the satisfaction of our guests and your feedback is very valuable to us and will be shared with our team.

Thank you very much for your time and we hope we will be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

Extremely well appointed rooms. We were travelling as two couples, booked and paid in full for this hotel 6months in advance. When booking we requested rooms on the same floor, could not fulfil our request even though we rechecked this on more than 2 occasions. We had a very early morning tour and the resturant organised a breakfast box to be delivered to our room, NO BREAKFAST box arrived and we had to ring to find out where it was. The next morning arrived in the resturant, ordered an omelette, the order was forgotten and once reminded the order was subsequently delivered but not what was ordered. The hotel is beautifully appointed but the communication between the staff and their different departments seems to be severely lacking.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 991liz839
Wayne R, General Manager at Pullman Reef Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2015

Dear 991liz839,

Thank you very much for posting your feedback on your recent stay with us.
I am very sorry to read that you were not entirely satisfied with your stay, please accept our sincerest apologies.
We strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest, and the experience you described causes us deep concern. It does not in any way represent the quality of standards we strive for and indeed customarily maintain and I will follow this up with our team.

Thank you again for your time to provide your comments on your experience and we hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.