All reviewstwo bedroom apartmentgreat bedroomaffordable family accommodationminute walkcock and bullnice pool and spamain centrefull kitchena nice place to staysea viewdecent sizesaunaesplanadehelicopterbalconyloungefurnishings
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Easy walk to town. Great views and spacious apartment. Beds very comfy.

However carpets were filthy dirty, dishwasher was not secured in cabinet, bathrooms need remodeling - tile grout dirty, laundry area smelt of dead rat.

Wifi reception was spotty.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Worldtravellor2017
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Organised via tripadvisor, given room 2 on ground floor, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Kitchen had every item needed, good sized bedrooms and very comfortable lounge and dining room. Nice pool and spa, no issues with car parking and Wifi was excellent whole time. Accommodation is about 15 mins walk to main Cairns pier but very relaxing. Really enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We had two rooms on 4th floor 16&17 ocean view. Good position better views in 17 but 16 was a nicer room more modern and better furnished, room 17 was quite dated but ok for the price. The pool and spa were lovely and clean nice area to relax and have a BBQ. Walking distance to the lagoon and shops about 20mins nice walk along the esplanade. We had a late flight home still had to check out at ten as fully booked but we could stay by the pool all day and store our cases until we left. Would recommend for the price but be sure to get upper rooms ocean view. A nice place to stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2017

181 The Esplanade Cairns North, is a high end apartment complex offering excellent self contained accommodation. By comparison to other apartments in less ideal locations and not as well appointed, 181 is very good value. It is streaks ahead of most other accommodation, is perfectly located close enough to the main part of the city, yet far enough away that one can relax without the constant hubbub of the city.
I would thoroughly recommend this accommodation to anyone wanting a relatively high end stay whisl

Room Tip: All holiday apartments have ocean views, lower 2 levels a little obscured by tropical foliage.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I would not stay here. The reason being is that all the rooms differ. The room we initially got was dirty. The flooring was soiled. Carpet was filthy. The couch looked like it was pulled from a garbage heap. Old, dirty and stinky. The kitchen was old. The room smelled. I asked for a room change and this was provided. The second room was better as it was all tile and the kitchen was updated. The room was clean and the view was fine. This hotel needs some upkeep. I think if I would go back to Cairns, I would definitely not stay here as the chance of getting a dirty unit may happen. You cannot chose and if there is no other room, you are stuck. I would recommend that the manager of this building have a standard and not allow owners with dirty units to put their units in the rental pool. If they want to rent rooms out and be in business, they need to make the owners refurbish the rooms to a standard that is clean. I did not expect luxury, but I expected to be able to enjoy the room that I was paying for and not feel that I had to wear shoes in the room and go out and buy my own linen. I thank the manager for moving me as I would have been miserable. The second room was fine, but would not chance staying here for the reason that you do not know what you are getting.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family