“Nice little place”

Price range: US$11 - US$29
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Hidden away in Palm Court, O'Cha Cha Japanese Dining & Tea offers quality, healthy, reasonable and authentic Japanese cuisine in warm and inviting surrounds.
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Thought I’d try this place out, it was well rated on TripAdvisor.

I ordered the bbq beef with garlic set that came with rice, miso soup and the tiniest desert I’ve ever seen. I love the way the Japanese present the meals, it is so appealing to the eyes. The meals were delicious, although I found the bbq beef meal was on the small side.

The restaurant is decorated in a traditional Japanese way and added to the experience of eating here. Staff were lovely and friendly.

I will be coming back.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 28 December 2017

This is a genuine Japanese restaurant with a good kitchen. We we there persons dining and we al have different courses, and we were all very pappy with our food. Excellent service.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Absolutely the best Japanese food I’ve found in cairns so far! We always order a few plates to share in the middle of the table which does make it quite expensive but it is definitely worth it!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I tried a really large range of food from O' Cha Cha, and all of it was absolutely delicious. Special mention to the karage chicken and pork belly. I will most definitely be returning time and time again to this restuarant and would strongly recommend it! This is easily the best Japanese I have had since my visit to Japan.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Great service lady was very helpful.Food is 5 star close to the city top location. I Had the grilled salmon set which comes with a side of soup rice also a yummy desert.will be back for sure price was $17.90 for whole dish it is a must....

Date of visit: September 2017