“Still the best pho in Cairns”
Review of Bobby's Restaurant

Bobby's Restaurant
Ranked #153 of 644 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bobby's Vietnamese and Chinese Restaurant is a favorite here in Cairns. For the past 10 years Bobby's has been serving classic Chinese and Vietnamese meals to tourists and locals alike. With two great locations in Grafton Street, Bobby's B1 at 62 Grafton Street and Bobby's B2 located at 47 Grafton Street Cairns.
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I come here for lunch regularly for the beef rice noodle soup. It is still the best i can find in Cairns.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

we been to bobby's many times and always really enjoyed the food. In the new location they make absolutely fantastic bread rolls with your choice of meet. It is simple place to have a good meal without any fuss. But if you like wait staff hovering around topping up you glass of wine, it might not be for you

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

We read about this place and made a good effort to locate the place.
Well rewarded for our trouble.. The pho choices were good and considered good value. Service was good and welcoming... Would recommend for others to patronize this eatery for Vietnamese beef noodle soup.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I been to Bobby's cairns many times....when it was on aplin st near the esplanade we went last night to the new place on grafton street....very poor food..tasteless....meat in soup was terrible chewy and fatty...missus loves asian and we regularly make the trip from townsville for the main reason to eat at Bobby's.. .not any more..it was very low in quality and service.. not the Bobby's we remember wef 27 sep16

Reviewed 11 September 2016

I have been a few times to this restaurant once with friends and another time for take away. A large restaurant and service is average, this is the only place open later then other restaurants.
Food is reasonable one time another time was terrible. Also when I went to pick up take away food . I noticed the Kitchen is dirty and that put me right off going back. I would not recommend this place if you are a fussy person .