Krokodillos
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I book a table for me, my wife and our 7-year-old son. Sarah replied rapidly. When we arrived the restaurant, I found her to be the lady serve our table.
I have to say that this is the best steak I've had during our Cairns trip. Service is good and efficient. The environment is cozy and easy. The only "imperfection" is the mosquitoes. So if you dine on the outside tables, you have to use the insect repellent provided by the waitress.
I will recommend this restaurant to my friends.

3  Thank Cruise L

Reviewed 2 February 2013 via mobile

Situated in a roped off area in car park of the Yorkeys Knob shopping centre I was disappointed in this restaurant. No air conditioning although they did have fans but on a hot night it was stifling. Friends said the steak was excellent, partner enjoyed his pizza but for three of us the pasta and risotto were too salty. Service was good but wouldn't bother visiting again.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

This has great food and service. However you are. Sitting in a fenced off part in the car park but it is made very nice. It's really the only descent restaurant in Yorkeys knob to dine. They have an extensive menue and also do deliveries and take away. Highly recommend .

Reviewed 9 January 2013

Fantastic Food, Good service, food was fresh, all the dishes we had were tasty and the menu has something for everyone loved it!

Reviewed 28 December 2012

As a Cairns local and residing at a neighbouring Cairns northern beach, Krokodillos has long been on the "wish list". How I "wish" I had tried it sooner! What a delight. Friendly, can-do staff to whom nothing is too difficult. And the food... oh my! For me it was the Waygu beef as I had heard whispers of its excellence. Those whispers should be shouted from the rooftops - amazing. My co-diner had coconut prawns which were also very good. The only criticism was the garlic bread...definitely not up the the standard of the rest of the experience. As the cliche goes: "Do yourself a favour" and try Krokodillos. Absolutely among the best in Cairns with the home grown touch of hospitality.