Open today: 07:00 - 18:00
Book In Advance
Tours from Skydive Cairns tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Cairns
from US$61.30
from US$120.50
from US$200.10
from US$157.00
More Info
All reviews free fall mission beach amazing experience photos and videos video package tandem jump plane ride great video sky diving adrenaline rush bucket list item great instructor clear instructions these guys once in a lifetime staff were amazing weather conditions
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Fantastic first skydive - instructors were friendly and made us feel very at ease. The dive itself was incredible with stunning views, really a must do!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

This was such an amazing experience! The instructors made you feel so at ease. My instructor Andrew was amazing and got some amazing footage of me! Loved every second. Only complaint is that the videos were quite hard to transfer onto my phone from the memory stick so maybe email would be better. But overall loved the whole experience!

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

If you have not skydived before, it is an absolute must!
This was my friends and my first time and I would 100% recommend.

1  Thank LauraW3347
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I bought this for myself to celebrate my 21st birthday while visiting Australia from London, UK. My original flight date was cancelled as the weather was bad. They rescheduled me and did it all with smiles on their faces. On my jump day the staff were amazing. The check in ladies were fantastic and the instructors were fab. My instructor, Hoodie, was fantastic and put me at ease! We had such a great jump. The free fall is such an exhilarating experience I would recommend the 15,000ft jump to everyone. If you’re visiting Cairns (or Australia in general) and want to skydive, definitely see these guys! I would also highly recommend the video and photo package it’ll be such a good memory to look back on!

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Had a great time skydiving, as first timers we were a little nervous but absolutely loved it, the staff was friendly and the process was all easy! Amazing views! Overall highly recommend