“Great experience”

and up
Reef and Rainforest Tandem Sky Dive in Cairns
Ranked #42 of 147 Outdoor Activities in Cairns
More attraction details
Owner description: The Great Barrier Reef, the lush tropical rainforest and the Cairns city skyline provide the most spectacular backdrop for this awesome Tandem Skydive option. Skydive Cairns (part of Skydive Australia) provide FREE return transfers from all Cairns accommodation and full training and instruction from their highly experienced professional team of tandem skydive instructors.
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I guess every skydive is a experience never to forget. Very friendly and funny staff. They make sure you are comfortable and ready to jump with clear instructions. Also really cool video and pictures of your jump.

All reviews
"once in a lifetime"
"bucket list"
"weather conditions"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"parachute"
in 14 reviews
"000ft"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Fantastic first skydive - instructors were friendly and made us feel very at ease. The dive itself was incredible with stunning views, really a must do!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

This was such an amazing experience! The instructors made you feel so at ease. My instructor Andrew was amazing and got some amazing footage of me! Loved every second. Only complaint is that the videos were quite hard to transfer onto my phone from the memory stick so maybe email would be better. But overall loved the whole experience!

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

If you have not skydived before, it is an absolute must!
This was my friends and my first time and I would 100% recommend.

1  Thank LauraW3347
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I bought this for myself to celebrate my 21st birthday while visiting Australia from London, UK. My original flight date was cancelled as the weather was bad. They rescheduled me and did it all with smiles on their faces. On my jump day the staff were amazing. The check in ladies were fantastic and the instructors were fab. My instructor, Hoodie, was fantastic and put me at ease! We had such a great jump. The free fall is such an exhilarating experience I would recommend the 15,000ft jump to everyone. If you’re visiting Cairns (or Australia in general) and want to skydive, definitely see these guys! I would also highly recommend the video and photo package it’ll be such a good memory to look back on!