“Life time Experience”

and up
Reef and Rainforest Tandem Sky Dive in Cairns
Ranked #43 of 145 Outdoor Activities in Cairns
More attraction details
Owner description: The Great Barrier Reef, the lush tropical rainforest and the Cairns city skyline provide the most spectacular backdrop for this awesome Tandem Skydive option. Skydive Cairns (part of Skydive Australia) provide FREE return transfers from all Cairns accommodation and full training and instruction from their highly experienced professional team of tandem skydive instructors.
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

1 minute free fall during which u actually pass through clouds and feel them too, its an amazing feeling n the best of all view is that u cum close to the ground like a bullet but after that fall the parachute opens n u linger arround in the strong winds. During this activity the trainer is with u from jumpin till landing and he also gives u a chance to play with winds by giving u the control over parachute for a few minutes..i would say its a must try activity but avoid if u r a heart patient or have BP problem or anxiety issue.

1  Thank Shivam R
"adrenaline rush"
in 4 reviews
"bucket list item"
in 4 reviews
"felt safe at all times"
"great instructor"
in 7 reviews
"super fun"
"weather conditions"

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Friendly staff, and the crew has a relaxed way to keep you calm as you prep for the jump. Was a bit cloudy and rainy the day I jumped, but they got me in early to make sure I could do the jump.

1  Thank Marleo1
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I went to Mission Beach. The bus trip was long but skydive was amazing.
The view was gorgeous and I enjoyed when I was falling down, Even though I was scared.
I never thought I would do this in all my life. I was scared to skydive. But thank you to Cairns Discount Tours who inspired me to try this special experience and give me a very good special price. I had great experience and saved money too.
If you come to Cairns, you must skydive and you won’t regret.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Everyone came to AU should have an experience of Skydive, flying like a bird, seeing the full view of the blue crystal ocean. We choose Mission Beach for skydive, thanks to Cairns Discount Tours who booked the skydive for us, the lower price they gave us satisfied us so much, less money spent more happier we have. Also, they gave us very knowledgeable information. It was the first time for me to skydive, that is the thing I always want to do and now I completed it. The Skydive coach is so cool!

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

This was an awesome experience! We had a 6.30am check in, had all the prep done and out to the airport within 45 minutes. The staff were very friendly and efficient, and the instructors had vibrant, exciting personalities, which helped with the slight fear and nerves of jumping out of a plane! I jumped with Ria and she really made it a great experience! Would definitely go again, and would even love to learn to jump solo. Can’t forget, the photos and videos were hilarious to view!

1  Thank Sophie S
SkydiveAustraliaCrew, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Cairns, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Hey Sophie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a positive review.

We are so glad you had an amazing time with Ria and our Cairns crew and that you can relive the ultimate thrill of freefall time and time again with your awesome video!

Hope to see you back in the skies again soon, maybe on one of our learn to skydive solo courses ;)
(you can check out more info on our website)

Blue Skies,