“Tasty and good value Vietnamese”
Review of Viet Fresh Noodle

Viet Fresh Noodle
Ranked #21 of 60 Quick Bites in Cairns
Reviewed 23 December 2017

We ate at Viet Fresh Noodle three times while holidaying in Cairns. Our favourite dish was the Pho beef noodle soup, so tasty. Other dishes were enjoyable also. The service is friendly and relaxed. The prices are great value for such tasty food in a tourist hotspot.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

I loved Pork chilli nooddle,ITS DELICIOUS ! I like the fresh nooddle. The owner made the noodle by fresh everyday and the soup so yummy. And thank you very much when I forgot to get my soup and you bring it to my shop....

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

This is my favourite restaurant in Cairns that delivers on Uber eats. It’s cheap, fresh, healthy and super tasty.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Being from Vietnam, my family has high expectations for Vietnamese food and this place exceeded them. We ordered five entrees and every single dish was delicious! It was so great that we came back the next day for more food. Their Pho Ap Chao (pan fried noodles) were out of this world. I also ordered two avocado smoothies for myself because they were THAT good. The taste reminded me of home! Great and quick service as well. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to eat, it's really well priced for such good, fresh food. I often eat here and the food is always of high standard, along with great service. Highly recommended.