“Pork Chilli”
Review of Viet Fresh Noodle

Viet Fresh Noodle
Ranked #92 of 676 Restaurants in Cairns
Reviewed 17 December 2017

I loved Pork chilli nooddle,ITS DELICIOUS ! I like the fresh nooddle. The owner made the noodle by fresh everyday and the soup so yummy. And thank you very much when I forgot to get my soup and you bring it to my shop....

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

This is my favourite restaurant in Cairns that delivers on Uber eats. It’s cheap, fresh, healthy and super tasty.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Being from Vietnam, my family has high expectations for Vietnamese food and this place exceeded them. We ordered five entrees and every single dish was delicious! It was so great that we came back the next day for more food. Their Pho Ap Chao (pan fried noodles) were out of this world. I also ordered two avocado smoothies for myself because they were THAT good. The taste reminded me of home! Great and quick service as well. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to eat, it's really well priced for such good, fresh food. I often eat here and the food is always of high standard, along with great service. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend came here on a Sunday evening. The primarily outside seating gives the place a real relaxed feeling. The menu is great with lots of choices. Being vegan, I was really happy with the veggie choices available, whereas in quite a few Asian restaurants they often feel like an afterthought! The boyfriend, a meat eater, was also very happy with choices for him. Will definitely come back!

1  Thank Michaela H