“best burger”
Review of Cairns Burger Cafe

Cairns Burger Cafe
Ranked #7 of 685 Restaurants in Cairns
Description: Modern delicious gourmet burgers. All day dining. Breakfast. Amazing coffee, pots of tea, milkshakes, thick shakes, smoothies, Beer,Cider and Wine. Delicious pastries baked fresh daily. All of our meat and fresh produce is sourced from our local butcher, and our green grocer, making every meal extra fresh and tasty. All relish and onion jam is home made and tastes delicious! Come and see us soon!
Reviewed 16 July 2018

I recently (14-7-18) had a meal here with my wife.
I had a burger with chips and it was sensational! Defo one of the best I have had. The burger was huge,fresh and very tasty. The chips were crispy shoestring style. I also had a gherkin sauce with mine that was excellent.
My wife had a vegan burger that had a sweet potato fritter with beetroot smash. She said it was "bloody beautiful".
Excellent thick creamy milkshakes also.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

A group of friends and I were traveling in cairns and decided to stop here. It was AMAZING! The shakes were delicious, the chips were so good and the burgers were even better! I was super pleased with the service and quality of food. 10/10 would recommend, it’s a yes from me, golden buzzer. If I ever have the opportunity to go back to cairns I’ll definitely be making a trip here

Reviewed 16 July 2018

First time visit this place for dinner with a friend. after dinner I bought a cake back home and it's mould. I think they should check their food every morning before open the shop and sell food to customers. I rang and told them about problem with a cake. I think a person I talked to is the owner, he told me to go back to exchange it. I took the cake back later and i asked for my money back but he not let me. he only agreed to give a new cake. I don't want to eat other cakes cause I don't know how long that they leave them there.
He was nice to order food but if you have problem with food, He will change to be not nice.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Visiting from Melbourne and only here one night. Read the reviews where some have said the burgers are the best in Australia. That’s a big statement but they are seriously good. Had the cheeseburger which comes with fries for $15. Great value and great service. Extensive and reasonably priced menu. Plenty of seating on the footpath. Lots of happy diners there tonight. Do yourself a favour and try it. Pity it’s 2300 kms from home !!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I have had a few burgers in my day, Cairns Burger Cafe is an absolute must try if you are a local or visiting Cairns. Lovely staff, mouthwatering BIG tasty burgers, beers and also delicious cakes on offer.
Could not recommend a better place for a few chilled out beers and a massive burger to wrap your laughing gear around!