“Really nice hamburgers!”
Review of Cairns Burger Cafe

Cairns Burger Cafe
Ranked #10 of 667 Restaurants in Cairns
Description: Modern delicious gourmet burgers. All day dining. Breakfast. Amazing coffee, pots of tea, milkshakes, thick shakes, smoothies, Beer,Cider and Wine. Delicious pastries baked fresh daily. All of our meat and fresh produce is sourced from our local butcher, and our green grocer, making every meal extra fresh and tasty. All relish and onion jam is home made and tastes delicious! Come and see us soon!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A really pleasant visit. Nice service, nice food. We ordered 3 hamburgers (pepper, house special and chicken). All of them were really moist, tender and tasty. The salad was a bit undressed but we ordered an extra dressing and problem solved.
Nice place to eat.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I had the BEST BURGER ever eating here !
Cairns Burger Cafe, opposite Freeman’s R/E Cairns city
Seriously amazing burgers & lovingly put together. The flavours are off the charts, so complimentary & you do a little happy dance-super yummy! The waiter is so attentive & such a wonderful guy!
It’s a MUST DO I’ve eaten burgers all over the world & this is hands down the best place ! Find it, eat there & you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Probably won’t eat burgers anywhere else in Cairns ever again. Every time I get a different burger off the menu I’m sure it’s my favourite burger ever.

The owner is a legend and as of last week they also now serve beer!

Pepper steak, tropical chicken and Peking duck are my favourites :)

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I was hankering for a good burger and the house special absolutely hit the spot. This is probably the best burger I have had and that is saying something at my age! Great service. If you want a burger don't go past this place.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Two words, lime milkshake! So yummy. Great burgers, good service, and the most delicious lime milkshakes. We ate here twice during our 4 days stop in Cairns.