“Belated Birthday Dinner”
Review of Corbett & Claude

Corbett & Claude
Ranked #485 of 4,724 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Description: Enjoy craft beers and wine on tap with a mix share plates, pizzas, and charcuterie boards. As a bar, cafe and a place to meet for lunch, dinner or after work drinks we have everything you need. We don't like to complicate things, it's all about the freshest ingredients and a place where you can share platters, pizzas, desserts and drinks.
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

We were going for the tapas but discovered that they were no longer operating. Corbett & Claude were right next door- after a quick look at the menu we decided to give it a shot. We had no reservation so we waited a short time at the bar. We wanted cocktails but not too strong. After some discussion with the bar tender our drinks were set. We had a pasta dish and garlic bread pizza . Very nice meal and definitely a large enough serve to rule out dessert. Cocktail was very nice with just enough alcohol for me and a glass of wine for my birthday guest. Great friendly service and reasonable in cost overall.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

We decided to leave after waited for half an hour for pasta and salad. The cafe was not even full, we were surrounded by empty tables.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Every time I enter this place I know I'm going to have a good time!
Tanya and Cat were amazing tonight, the best customer service I have ever received!
Best espresso martinis in Brisbane !

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I recently went with a friend and we thourouhly enjoyed the meal. We both ordered pizza and were both surprised with both the presentation and the ammount of topping on each pizza. The staff were very friendly but we had two waiter/ress that kept cming over to check if we were good with everything, we just felt like we were constantly saying 'yes, yes everythings good!'. But apart from that the atmosphere of the restaurant was great too!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Have been there a few times over the last months and each time it's getting better. Yesterday I had a Cigar and the taste was just unbelievable. My recommended by far!