“2 Five star guys do food - recommended!”

Lemon Chillies Indian Thai Nonya
Ranked #23 of 4,892 Restaurants in Brisbane
Description: Lemon Chillies focus on embracing cultural diversity and simplicity by offering contemporary multicuisine which reflects the tradition and cultural food values of Indian, Thai and Nonya. We are driven by the region's abundance of quality locally produced fruits and vegetables, freshly sustained meat and fisherman's finest seafood carefully sourced from specialized food suppliers. Our spice mixes are freshly roasted and grounded on a daily basis that adds authentic flavours to chosen dishes. Our Chefs are highly experienced and our service is exceptional. Lemon Chillies' are committed to providing a unique dining experience by upholding the principles of integrity, quality and customer satisfaction. We keep our customers' needs at the centre of attention...
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Went there because a friend recommended here. I was not disappointed, the menu is indian and fusion style, the chef having worked with some great Asian chefs.
I ordered a laksa and a naan bread, both really good. I had a friend join me so I ordered a biryani as well, really fragrant and tasty. The service was efficient and friendly, the decor is basic but pleasant.
Good value for money, pleasant experience, I would not hesitate to recommend.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

We have had 2 takeaways from Lemon Chillies and both have been delicious. The prices are good and the service as well. Best food locally as far as we are concerned. Definitely plan on being regular customers

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Went here for dinner on Sunday night with some friends and their daughter.
The food was absolutely DELICIOUS!! Started with the share platter, the perfect size for 2 to share. Then I ordered the Vege Korma (AMAZING!!) and my partner had the Kerala Beef Mappas. Both cooked perfectly. They cater for Western spice/heat levels so if you want it HOT, make sure you ask.
Service was perfect, friendly, welcoming, nothing too much hassle and the owner treated Charlotte (the daughter) like she was part of the family.
All around, a great evening spent with friends.
Highly recommend a visit to this one. Two thumbs up!
Thank you Lemon Chillies!!! :)

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

I went there with six friends for my birthday for dinner, and the staff really went out of their way to make us feel special. The sort of personal service you don't get often. I'm not an authority on Indian but everyone thought the the food was excellent, we had mostly Indian dishes but I will be going back for the Thai. Also incredible value for money, six people with drinks only $30 pp.
If you live in the area I would highly recommend that you check it out.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I went here for a relaxed lunch with my mother yesterday and I'm so glad we made the trip! The service was excellent - Joshy was very obliging and eager to help. He seemed to have a rapport with everyone that walked through the door, regardless of whether he had met them previously or not! The food was delicious and I can definitely recommend the tasting platter and the Thai green chicken curry. Definitely worth a visit (or several)!