“Family Dinner ”
Review of Vege Rama

Vege Rama
Ranked #175 of 5,184 Restaurants in Brisbane
Description: Vege Rama - The Taste of Good Health. That's exactly what you're going to get. With 2 CBD outlets, 1 at Carindale Westfield and our boutique restaurant in West End (with a Boutique Vegan Bar!), Vege Rama has made it's mark in the Brisbane Plant Based scene and is here to stay. We believe in sourcing the freshest produce locally and seasonally and you will taste the difference with every bite. Experience The Taste of Good Health today!
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

excellent food & clean

we all loved our choices

excellent set up & staff very friendly & helpful

highly recommended

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I have been there a number of times and it is always good quality wholesome food. I just can’t go past the Mediterranean vegetables, and their deserts are pretty awesome too!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I've been here a couple of times because two of my friends are vegan and I was sceptical at first because I'm not vegetarian or vegan but this food was delicious. The price was really good and the portions were large and the flavour is great. It can be hard to get the staffs attention sometimes though, they seem to look around a lot but not at you so you can be sitting there for a while before your order is taken. Other than that, the drinks are beautiful and you can split the bill which is a bonus. I would recommend Vege Rama for anyone who wants to experience great vegan and vegetarian food without being intimidated.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

The food is so good here! The GF vegan pizzas and desserts are the best! Been several times and it’s always great! Excellent service too.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I’m not even veggie or vegan but could eat here every day of the week! I actually love the take out meals, they’re freshly prepared and easily microwaveable, and sooo tasty. Also such good value for money as it’s a huge portion. The Thai pumpkin curry is my absolute favourite and the massuman is good too! I’d encourage any vegan, veggie or meat eater to pay Vege Rama a visit, you won’t regret it :)

1  Thank Nina_Petunia