“Outstanding. Will be back!”
Review of Julius Pizzeria

Julius Pizzeria
Ranked #17 of 4,956 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Best pizza in Brisbane, in Queensland, in Australia. Perfect crusts and outstanding ingredients.

We arrived at 1340 on a Thursday and it was packed. We waited at the bar and ordered some beers. After about 15mins we were ushered to our table. Customer service from all staff was wonderful. The waitress was bubbly and cheerful.

Pizza and paste was served very fast and there was free bread to start.

Overall, we spent $80 with one pizza, one pasta, and 4 beers. The pizza was ample to share too.

Well worth the wait and will definitely go again.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent for a quick meal before the Ballet. The service was great, attentive & they understood we had a short time frame.
The pizza was terrific, very thin & light crust. Just the right amount of topping and really tasty.
We enjoyed the warm olives and the rose was a great wine.
We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for a late afternoon meal and I was really impressed. It was lovely to sit outside in the laneway and watch the people go by. The pizzas that the other guests at my table ordered looked amazing, however I had a kingfish crudo and a rocket and Parmesan salad. I really enjoyed the crudo, particularly the zing of the pickled spring onion. The customer service is outstanding and the food arrived quickly. Would definitely visit this place again the next time I'm in Brisbane.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

The service at Julius Pizzeria is very efficient which it needs to be to keep up with the crowds at this popular restaurant. They have an excellent range of pizzas and a variety of other Italian dishes. We can recommend the prawn pizza with a side dish of crispy beans with goat cheese dressing.Save room for the Fritelle - ricotta dumplings with a caramel sauce. They also serve a good Aperol Spritz.
It is a family friendly restaurant & is well located near the cultural precinct of South Brisbane

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I'm not really a big fan of Italian food but I thoroughly enjoyed the meal. We ordered a number of dishes all to share and couldn't finish everything between the 4 of us. The pizzas are AMAZING - love the texture and taste. The risotto was good but I couldn't of had it to myself and the duck pasta was tasty but a few strands were a little under cooked. I left satisfied however I got really thirsty so not sure if the dishes were salty or just needed water to wash the carbs down. Friends made a note to come early to wait for a table as it can get super busy.