“Goodness gracious!”

Goodness Gracious Cafe
Ranked #49 of 5,115 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: US$10 - US$18
Description: We serve a seasonally evolving, locally sourced and sustainably crafted range of dishes on an all day menu. We alter anything to the preference of the customer to serve all palates or intolerances. We have an emphasis on food, coffee and service, brewing locally sourced coffee by a welcoming team.
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast at Goodness Gracious Cafe on a very busy Anzac Day. It was fantastically good.

I had veggie toast which was wildly green and tasty. It was perfect. My Mum had avocado toast with a side of haloumi. Equally fabulous.

The service was attentive and quick despite how busy it was. Couldn’t fault them.

The little details are also delightfully executed - great music and coffee, adorable plants on the table, rapadura sugar... lots of little sweet touches.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love this place! Nice and cosy the food is to die for and the service is amazing!
I love how they incorpore very Australian but sometimes not very common ingredients in their dishes.
I had the beetroot marinated salmon and my partner had the pulled Roo burger. Both delicious and the salmon looked so pretty.
Keep it up guys you are doing great!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Omnomnom. Friendly, attentive staff but even better, amazing food!!

It's inventive and always a little different. You can order the same meal a week apart and some little element will be different (probably due to what is available) creating an unique meal each time you go!

The meals are so we'll balanced and tasty. Not always the neatest looking but the numerous elements somehow help each other to create this meal and are all needed.

My only negative would have been the iced-matcha. The matcha was not dissolved probably which created a rather unpleasant drinking experience. Can't say I'd order that again.

Matthew M, Public Relations Manager at Goodness Gracious Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Hi Monique! Thank you so much for this fantastic review, it is so good to hear you enjoy our unique twists! Sorry to hear about the iced-matcha, we will make sure to keep a close eye on that in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This is one of our favourite local coffee haunts. Good coffee, great food and wonderful service. Always busy but never have to wait long; a sign of good management. Whether your looking for just a coffee or a meal, Goodness Gracious Cafe is a good bet.

Matthew M, Public Relations Manager at Goodness Gracious Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi Leon! Thank you so much for the great feedback! We really appreciate it and hopefully the next visit is a 5 star one!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Such a relaxed atmosphere and great service, they are attentive and helpful. The food is literally the best breakfast I have ever had. The poke salmon plate was delicious and I want to give it a higher rating!
I would eat here every morning if I could. Wholesome, super healthy and above all generous servings with amazing food.
Great coffee but order early as it can be really busy.

Matthew M, Public Relations Manager at Goodness Gracious Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Hi Trent! This is exactly what we love to hear! Thank you so much for this wonderful review, we wish you could eat breakfast with us everyday too! We cannot wait to have you back hopefully very soon!